Asus MeMO Pad 8 16GB White Tablet uploaded by Marylou L.

Asus MeMO Pad 8 16GB White Tablet

ASUS MeMO Pad(TM) 8Strike the Perfect BalanceSometimes a little more is needed to make something just right. With a larger screen size for more entertainment but still small enough to easily fit in the palm of your hand, the ASUS MeMO PadTM 8 is the perfect fit for your mobile lifestyle. Package Contents:; MeMO Pad 8 ME180A-A1-WH Tablet; AC Adapter; USB Cable; User Manual; Warranty Card Asus MeMO Pad 8 ME180A-A1-WH 16GB Tablet - 8in. - 1.60 GHz - White is one of many Tablets & Tablet PCs available through Office Depot. Made by Asus. see more...

Sharon T.
Bainbridge, GA
I bought this refurbished by Asus supposedly so maybe the new one is better. I did not like the way this tablet worked.
It was a very bright,sharp screen but I could actually see the screen refresh which made it look like it was flickering and drove my eyes nuts.
It seemed to run very slow for a pretty powerful tablet. I have a very cheap tablet that runs faster.
Because of the screen and it running so slow I ended up returning the tablet. It was a big disappointment.
I have owned many Asus products and I've always been extremely happy so this was not the norm.
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
I bought this tablet for my daughter and I am amazed by it. It is a 7" and tge screen is nice and clear. Since I bought it for my daughter, I bought a SD card because I downloaded a few games on there for her.

It is a wonderful tablet. The camera didn't take wonderful pictures at first but they just did an update and now they are excellent. I would recommend this tablet to anyone.
Oren E.
I have the black. i have to say i really like it at first. for the budget conscious who can't a galaxy or ipad i thought it was great. but the ram is just not enuf to handle more than one task and takes several seconds in response time. even in fb. also the on/off button is in a weird location making it hard to turn on or mistake it for volume
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
I've had a lot of problems with this product not keeping a charge and dying or just not turning on at all. I would not recommend with all the problems I have had with it.
Jaamise T.
Long Beach, CA
I actually have this in black and it is nice. It tends to go slow and freezes at times but ultimately it gets the job done. I would not recommend it if you plan to use it often because as I said, it runs slow.
Sarahbeth G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my new tablet. I think it works just as well as a more expensive brand. I've had no problems. It's size is great for travel.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
My husband has this tablet and enjoys it. It's also proven really durable with our 3 year old playing games on it.
Bryana M.
Chiefland, FL
This tablet glitches sometimes (only in large storage apps), but over all a REALLY GOOD tablet! :)
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My friend just got this tablet and I steal it whenever I'm over! It is really user friendly!
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
This the tablet my son uses. very easy to use and durable. no problems with it.