BY ASUS

ASUS MeMO Pad 7 Tablet - Android 4.3 JB, Intel® Atom™ Z2520 Dual-Core 1.2 GHz, 1GB Memory, 8GB Storage, 7 LED (1024x600) Display, 0.3MP Front/2MP Rear Camera, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi - ME170C-8G-BK see more...

Danielle A.
Apollo Beach, FL
I purchased this during a closet out sale and am so glad I did. This is super easy to navigate and user friendly. I have yet to have any problems, thankfully. I use it mainly when I travel but at home too. I definitely love my tablet and am satisfied with it.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
This tablet is absolutely horrible. I am so mad that I wasted $70 on it! Not only is the screen very low quality (hard to see anything) but it lags, even when you have nothing running. I have completely stopped bothering to even try to use the dumb thing!!!
Denise O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I got this for my daughter at games top and the sales person spoke highly of it and said he had one hself. I is ok but drains battery too quickly for my daughters use wanted to upgrade he memory but there is not an option for that.
Mashaka W.
Clearwater, FL
I love my tablet. I also like that I can add a SD card to get more storage for all my pictures that I take of the family. The picture quality is okay. But the product is affordable and does everything I need it to do.
Jocelyn  P.
Anaheim, CA
What i dislike about this tablet is the battery because the battery waste a lot of power and sometimes it hard to open a document and it takes a while to open the document.
Lynna S.
Franklin, KY
Love this tablet. Very easy to use and extremely good quality of screen. My only complaint is it seems to freeze easily causing a reboot to be necessary.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Pretty good tablet over all. It's shared between three people in my house hold and puts up with all that usage.
Reina T.
Concord, CA
It's very good it's works like a Samsung tablet and the picture I take look to clear and the stores is good
Megan C.
Chickamauga, GA
I got this for free at AT&T! It's VERY nice for the price I paid for it! Does what I need it to do.
Camille S.
For a great price its worth spending on great fast and does everything a expensive ipad would do