BY ASUS

Asus - MeMO Pad 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Wadsworth, OH
Bought this tablet for my boyfriend for Christmas. He loved it he would use it all the time in place of his laptop, would take it to class. But after a year it has stopped working, I don't know if it was a software update or something within the product itself
Jo D.
Jo D.
Meh. This is an OK product. It runs too slow for what I want to use it for, and it has a horrible glare issue that gives me eye strain headaches fast. But my toddler likes it so I've loaded apps on it for him and it works fine for that.
Amara T.
Amara T.
The screen isn't vey responsive and it is not very user friendly. Takes some time to get used to the functions from ASUS. Also the power button is in an odd location.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
I have the newest version of this m170c and it works great. Fast, decent battery life and lots of memory even more if you add a sd. prefect to fit right In your purse or bag.
kyle p.
kyle p.
I love the Asus tablet. I got one for my son, but kept playing with it so much I had to get my own. The graphics and camera are really great.I would definitely recommend it.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
We use this tablet for my 2 year old son to play games or watch videos when traveling more then two hours in the car
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Seems like a decent product, but I still prefer my phone, it's easy to use but I ended up not keeping it. .....
Elizabeth  L.
Elizabeth L.
Clayton, NC
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
I picked this tablet up for my kiddos to use to play games on. It is tough and runs really well. I love the compact size and the battery life is pretty good. It's a great affordable options for those who don't want a large tablet. I would definitely recommend
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Techie Expert
This is actually a decent tablet for the price. There's actually a few of these in my family that are still going strong. Sure it's not the fastest tablet but most of my family members just watch YouTube and use it to Facebook so it's fine.