BY ASUS

Asus - MeMO Pad 7 Tablet - 16GB - Black see more...

Amara T.
The screen isn't vey responsive and it is not very user friendly. Takes some time to get used to the functions from ASUS. Also the power button is in an odd location.
Ariel R.
I have the newest version of this m170c and it works great. Fast, decent battery life and lots of memory even more if you add a sd. prefect to fit right In your purse or bag.
Hannah M.
Wadsworth, OH
Bought this tablet for my boyfriend for Christmas. He loved it he would use it all the time in place of his laptop, would take it to class. But after a year it has stopped working, I don't know if it was a software update or something within the product itself
Jo D.
Meh. This is an OK product. It runs too slow for what I want to use it for, and it has a horrible glare issue that gives me eye strain headaches fast. But my toddler likes it so I've loaded apps on it for him and it works fine for that.
Bethany S.
Seems like a decent product, but I still prefer my phone, it's easy to use but I ended up not keeping it. .....
Elizabeth  L.
Clayton, NC
No. Just no.
kyle p.
I love the Asus tablet. I got one for my son, but kept playing with it so much I had to get my own. The graphics and camera are really great.I would definitely recommend it.
Natalie D.
Montrose , CA
We use this tablet for my 2 year old son to play games or watch videos when traveling more then two hours in the car
saad s.
Techie Expert
Best product
Emmanuel U.
Ecatepec estado de mexico
Muy buena trae un procesador que va bien si no se le forza mucho la memoria tambien es regular y aun mejor que se le puede insertar micro sd la camara si deja un poco que desear pero la tablet esta bien y a un bajo costo