Asus M11ad-us003q Desktop Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4150 3.50 Ghz - Tower - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7 Professional (m11ad-us003q)

BY ASUS

ASUS desktops - leading in satisfaction with reliability ASUS computers reflect a tradition of the finest quality innovation and longevity. Based on the PCWorld USA 2012 reader survey of tech satis. see more...

michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Great for office use, efficient and quick, no problems with any laggy moments or any computer malfunctions, lasts long and has no problems with any overheating
Tammy P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Good solid computer. a little loud at times when all the fans get blowing. its like the more technology that comes out the worse the systems become