Asus K751ma-ds21tq 17.3 Touchscreen Notebook - Intel Pentium N3540 2.16 Ghz - Black - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 1600 X 900 Display - (k751ma-ds21tq) uploaded by clan e.

BY ASUS

Black Touch Screen 17.3 HD+ (1600*900) glossy Intel Bay Trail-M N3540 2.16GHz (Turbo up to 2.66GHz) 8GB DDR3L (1600MHz) 1x Socket (one slot installed w/ 4GB); Max Memory 8GB Intel HD 1TB 5400RPM DL. see more...

Emily K.
My husband & I received this laptop as a Christmas present and have been pleased with the product. It's an adorable laptop that is very easy to use! We don't use a laptop often (social media & the occasional word document) so this has been the perfect laptop for us. We love the is had a touch screen.
Diamond W.
Charleston, IL
I've had this computer since my freshman year of college. Absolutely love this! Stores all of my information and hasn't gotten any viruses. The battery life is pretty decent just make sure you always keep it charged. I would highly recommend others to buy and use it!
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
So glad I purchased this laptop. My other one was 5 years old...so it was time for an upgrade!! I have been loving how quick this computer is and how easy it is to navigate. I have never own a touchscreen and don't use it often, but it is nice to have the option. Best computer for the money in my opinion.
clan e.
its useful when I'm doing homework or check my grades when i need to check. in case if i miss a day of school it shows what I'm missing.its aslo useful for information or documents or articles.
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA
Got it for a Christmas gift from my sister. i love it because its a laptop and tablet all in one. The only thing i don't like is that you can't us any type of CD or DVD with it because it doesn't have a slot.
Kris M.
A very nice, laptop. with 1TB harddrive, Its perfect for storing tons of things! and its quite nice for gaming, its not the best but its pretty dang good for what it is! :D
Sierra G.
Torrance, CA
I love my laptop! It has a touchscreen, that I've noticed i never use. The only drawback is that it updates CONSTANTLY, asking me to restart my computer.
Katelyn N.
Love my laptop I got for school back in August! I was afraid it wouldn't work well because of the price but it's fantastic!
Heather H.
Mc Minnville, TN
Just purchased this laptop and I love it. It's got an amazing display and the touchscreen is fantastic.
Anjelika D.
Granville, Wv
I had an HP previously but this ASUS works 500 times better than the previously one ever would.