BY ASUS #91 in Laptops

ASUS K550CA-RS51T 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop Optical Drive Type: DVD R/RW Resolution: 1366 x 768 WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0 Webcam: No Wide Screen Support: Yes Graphic Type: Integrated Card Color: Black see more...

Karalyn S.
I bought this laptop before going away to college and after three years together it still works like it is brand new. I find it easy to use, easy to carry around campus, and I have fallen in love with the touchscreen. It might not fit in with the crowd of MACs on my college campus, but I am satisfied with the quality and price.
kezie e.
Margate, FL
I have used this product and found it very convenient. the price is great, affordable. i love the touch screen it is very convenient and is the most important and best feature of this device for me. i am satisfied with this product and will recommend it to anyone.
Michelle T.
Harleysville, PA
Love my computer but had to take it back to Best Buy for repair. The battery was not keeping a charge and the power outlet had to be replace. When I picked up my computer the mother board had to be preplaced. Very disappointing since this is a new computer.
Lindsay D.
Bend, OR
I purchased this laptop about a year ago and I absolutely love it. It is very comparable to a mac book and has lots of programs to do a variety of things. It can be useful for a business professionals or students!
Aubrey V.
Anchorage, AK
Love having a laptop again. not very powerful but it does what I need for now. battery life seems good so far and the screen size is perfect for me
Abi T.
I loved the touch screen and the fact that this detaches into a tablet. Actually it was the best laptop ever. But, I broke it reaching for a snack.
Joshua O.
Grand Rapids, MI
Been using it for the last year, i have had zero problems with it. i use it daily. the touch screen is spot on. size is great for on the go use.
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
This is the best computer or laptop i have ever had :). i love the fact that its touchscreen and now that i recently updated i can talk to it
Lauren B.
Columbia
Love this laptop. Large screen, never crashes. Very sturdy. I couldn't think of anything else I would want in a lap top
Crystal S.
Portland, OR
It can sure take a beating and did everything I need it to do. The touchscreen makes it easier to play farmville.