ElectronicsComputersDesktop Computersnone
Asus Intel Core I7-4790 36GHz 8GB RAM 2TB HDD HD 4000 24X DVDRW WIN7 HP

Asus Intel Core I7-4790 3.6GHz 8GB RAM 2TB HDD HD 4000 24X DVDRW WIN7 HP

by none

Asus M32AD-US006O Intel Core I7-4790 3.6GHz 8GB RAM 2TB HDD HD 4000 24X DVDRW WIN7 HP

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Asus Intel Core I7-4790 3.6GHz 8GB RAM 2TB HDD HD 4000 24X DVDRW WIN7 HP!
Will H.
Cary, NC
For those not looking to spend the time and money into building your own PC, this is a great alternative. However, if you are looking for high performance editing/gaming this is not the PC for you. But if you are looking for an office computer I would highly recommend.
Oksana  M.
Very nice computer. If you have a lot of data to store, this is your computer. I don't think it's performance if you wanted to play games is that great.

Looking for your answer?