ASUS - GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X PCI Express 40 Strix Graphics Card - Black

ASUS - GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 Strix Graphics Card - Black

24GB GDDR6X memory; PCI Express 4.0 interface; HDMI, HDCP and DisplayPort outputs; 14000MHz clock speed; 384-bit memory; ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver software
Start your review of ASUS - GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 Strix Graphics Card - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Sartell, MN
ASUS - GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 Strix Graphics Card - Black uploaded by Jeremy B.
I had to spend the night in Microcenter parking lot! But I finally got a BFGPU BABY!!! This this is truly a graphics beast. This thing just walks all over any game I throw at it. 200 frames per second 1440p all day long. Sometimes 300!! It's insane!! If you have the money and the specs to actually push this it's recommend for sure!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Columbia, SC