BY ASUS

Touch screen the asus all-in-one pc et2322inth-04. 4th gen intel core i7 desktop processor delivers greater computing power microsoft windows 8 (64 bit )23-inch ips panel full hd 1920 x 1080 led. see more...

Thays S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I highly recommend this PC. It is a wonderful machine. The size is perfect and it runs perfectly with all the programs that I use.
Victoria M.
Nice labtop for professional use. I use it for businesses and school. Can be slow sometimes
Overall good.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Pepe I.
I personally would not purchase one all in one pc, this does not allow you to change/improve any components and all this items end up very overprice