BY ASUS

ET2232IUK-C1 21.5" - Intel Celeron J1800 2.58GHz - 2GB - 500GB - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Intel Celeron J1800 - Non-Touch - 1920 x 1080 - Intel HD Graphics 4400 - 802.11 b/g/n - 1.0MP CameraCondition: Brand New Processor: Intel Celeron Standard Memory: 2GB see more...

Asus ET2232IUK-C1 21.5
Asus ET2232IUK-C1 21.5" - Intel Celeron J1800 2.58GHz - 2GB - 500GB - Microsoft Windows 8.1
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Such a great system. I would definitely recommend this. I bought mine at Best Buy and had help picking it out. I usually have all mac items but this is my one piece that is not and I do love it!
Andrea R.
I use this monitor in my room so I can have a dual screen to use when I have papers to write. The picture is so clear and very easy to set up.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
It is a celeron processor is a little slow, but good image quality, the screen angle needs to get lower for shorter people.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)