Asus D550mav-db01[s] 15.6 Notebook - Intel Celeron N2840 2.16 Ghz - Black - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 1366 X 768 Display (90nb0481-m11720)

BY ASUS

Black No Touch Screen 15.6 HD (1366*768) glossy. Intel Bay Trail-M N2840 Dual Core 2.16Ghz (Turbo up to 2.58Ghz) 4GB DDR3 (1600 MHz) 1x Socket (one slot installed w/ 4GB); Max Memory 4GB Intel HD 5. see more...

Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Platte City, MO
For the price, this product was not very helpful or useful. I bought this laptop for my freshman year of college, and found it to be sub-par. The battery life was not very long, and it's navigation tools were a bit confusing. Overall, it was a decent computer, but if you are going to need it for academic or high-tech needs, I would not recommend this laptop.
Megan G.
Megan G.
It's a decent laptop and it works for school, the space bar hasn't worked very well since I purchased it and the touch pad left clicker is sticking, it's not caused from food. It's a good thing I have an external mouse that I prefer.
Sydney U.
Sydney U.
Vina, AL
I received this as a graduation gift from my mother. This laptop exceeded my expectations tremendously. I have just currently finished my sophomore year of college and it is still working perfectly!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
I purchased 2 of these laptops this year one for each of my kids for school. So far so good no issues have arrived they use them daily
Lelena G.
Lelena G.
Berlin, NJ
I love how light and quick this notebook is. Starts up quickly so I am able to get more done in a short amount of time
Chai D.
Chai D.
It's not a bad laptop. The layout is what gets me, and everything is so spread around that it can be hard to find the most simple thing. But, it runs well, save for the short battery life. It plays my music, and gets my schoolwork done.
Robert T.
Robert T.
Bronx, NY
Bought this laptop for my girlfriend who was having trouble using Microsoft office programs and others on our Mac. Now we fight over who gets to use this one! The screen is very clear, love the size. The entire thing is lighter than i thought a laptop could be especially with a CD-Rom. Perfect for school!
Renae W.
Renae W.
Love Love LOVE! I bought this for college and so far it has been amazing. hasn't slowed down, and has plenty of hard drive storage! it also has great video and sound.
Kimberly i.
Kimberly i.
West Frankfort, IL
The only thing it didn't have was the touchscreen. Other than that it is a reliable solid laptop for day to day activities.
Great laptop, never had any issues with it. Runs clean and smoothly on a daily basis!