BY ASUS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

ASUS Introduces the D510MT-I74790080F Desktop. Intel Core i7-4790 (3.6GHz) Intel H81 Chipset 8GB DDR3 1600MHz 1TB 3.5 7200RPM Intel Integrated Graphics 24X DVD-RW Windows 7 Pro pre-installed+ Windo. see more...

Review (1)
Andre G.
Kearny, NJ
Honestly one of the best pc's I've used out of the box, Awesome performance. Daily Tasks were easy to do and no problems on the startup. Also could do some light gaming on it. The price was pretty reasonable. This Asus is a very fierce competitor.