Asus Chromebook Flip C100PA-DB02 16GB Net-tablet PC - 10.1in. - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Wireless LAN - Rockchip Cortex A17 RK3288 Quad-core (4 Co uploaded by Griselda C.Asus Chromebook Flip C100PA-DB02 16GB Net-tablet PC - 10.1in. - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Wireless LAN - Rockchip Cortex A17 RK3288 Quad-core (4 Co uploaded by Brittany Y.

BY ASUS

The world's first 10-inch convertible ChromebookThe innovative ASUS Chromebook Flip has a unique screen that rotates a full 360 degree, so you can flip it instantly from a Chromebook to a tablet - or anything in between! There's a spacious touchpad for intuitive multi-touch gesture control, and with up to 9 hours of battery life you can use ASUS Chromebook Flip throughout the day! Experience innovation in design Asus Chromebook Flip packs brilliant and innovative features into its compact and stylish design, including and HD camera, a 1280x 800 HD IPS display. The unique 360 degree hinge lets you use Chromebook Flip in an endless variety of ways, including laptop, tablet, stand and tent modes. From taking notes in class to sharing videos with friends Chromebook Flip lets you communicate, share and play the way you want! Touch screen ASUS takes great pride in making its products easy and fun to use, and the multi-touch display on Chromebook Flip will enhance your Chrome OS experience whatever screen angle you choose. Exclusive ASUS touch-sensor technology means that the display is more accurate and responsive than conventional touchscreens, too! Enjoy all-day battery life With up to 9 hours battery life, you can enjoy Chromebook Flip C100 throughout the day while on the move. Chromebook Flip is easy to take anywhere thanks to its amazing slim and lightweight design. Stay connected Chromebook C100 supports dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, giving it fantastic signal strength for browsing the web or streaming videos and music whenever, wherever! And Bluetooth 4.1 means you can connect to everything you love! Spacious touchpad and keyboard make your life easier The extra-spacious touchpad features multi-finger gesture support for easy and intuitive use. The approximate full-size one-piece keyboard is engineered with a high-quality mechanism giving a solid feel with a responsive and accurate action. High-quality speakers for your enjoyment High-quality stereo speakers with ex. see more...

Brittany Y.
Durham, NC
I love this little thing. I've had it over a year. Probably my favorite device I've ever owned (includes a MacBook and iPad mini). The battery lasts days. The solid state drive means it stays cool. It's lightweight but still has a built in keyboard, which makes it more laptoppy and less tablety. The touch screen is ok but don't buy it for that feature. Watching some Star Wars on it now. The speakers are a bit weak but decent for the size and price.
Heidi B.
I bought this laptop to use in my college classes. It is light and small enough to fit easily in my backpack. The battery life is incredible. I only charge it about every two weeks. I have had other laptops, but they were so big and bulky compared to this one. It is perfect for students or anyone who needs to bring a laptop with them wherever they go.
Nick h.
It's ok it's not fast but not slow the touchscreen isn't good it glitches a lot the camera isn't good the keyboard is okay battery life is about 8hrs but it's good for browsing the web it has Android apps so you can get apps like Netflix and YouTube and it's not durable at all.
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
I do not recommend this brand to anyone. It is really slow and the customer service is poor. The first week I received it did not turn on. I had to send it in four times under the warranty for them to fix it. Luckily it was fixed after the fourth time because that's all my warranty would cover.
Dalena C.
Moscow, PA
I love the ease of using Google products through this, and having everything accessible no matter what I log in with. Being able to use it as a tablet and a laptop is nice, especially in a size that is so portable. It has 2 USB ports and a HDMI port. It has hi fidelity speakers that are amazing for something so small. The colors are great for watching movies. It charges super fast! Charge lasts me all day, even with multiple tabs open. The speed of the computer is really quick!
dj b.
I've been using this thing for almost a year now and it's non stop gotten better. It wasn't as good when I first got it but that was before google really started working on crossing over android apps to it. Now that have started it's great. My laptop has been sitting on the desk collecting dust as I rarely use it. Heck since I can do nearly anything (app wise) on it I had on my phone unless I'm actually using it as a phone it just sits too. There is no way I'm going back to a windows product if I can help it. Sadly this is gonna have to be one review without a picture since it's hard to take a picture of a product with the product.
Sunshine H.
Spring Hill, FL
SO compact, easy to throw in almost any size bag, and so many functions and capability. It has totally replaced my 5 year old laptop. Google services, all in one device, and Google Chrome runs smoothly. I also take it with me to doctor's appointments and use Google Calendar. HIGHLY recommend, as it was recommended to me.
Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
I loved this chromebook. It did all I needed it to do and was very great for what I used it for. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a fortune on an electronic product.
Marlie S.
I love Chromebooks overall, but this one from Asus is especially awesome. The Flip is so cool and easy! It has amazing battery life and is perfect for those online shopping days!
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
It’s great for traveling as it’s small and compact. Battery lasts a long time without needing to be recharged. It’s also very affordable.