Asus Chromebook C200ma-edu2 11.6 Led Notebook - Intel Celeron N2830 2.16 Ghz - Black - 4GB RAM - Intel Hd Graphics - Chrome Os - 1366 X 768 Display - Bluetooth (c200ma-edu2)

BY ASUS

Experience a new design ASUS Chromebook is compact, stylish yet packs many brilliant features. An HD camera is great for capturing photos or video - you can then enjoy them on the stunning 1366 x 7. see more...

Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I got this chromebook after my fiances father showed it to me!
I love it its lightweight and compact enough to bring everywhere !
It loads really fast, and connects to the internet very easily.
Main use is for internet, so if your looking for something to save documents or pictures, this is not it!
Love it!
Amanda G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This Chromebook isnt for me; I do too much on the coputer. But for someone who wants to go online, or for a child or backup laptop, this is a great buy at a low cost. There are a ton of annoying quirks to e, such as a lack of a back button on the keyboard, but that shouldn't be a worry to the average consumer.
Angela M.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this laptop because of its compact size and light weight. It has many colors to choose from. The speed is good for the daily things I use this laptop for. My only issue is the program that is currently installed. Once I install microsoft office on this laptop, it will be phenomenal.
Esther C.
This was a perfect small laptop to use for homework and carry around. It was a good price and functioned perfectly well. One problem was that sometimes it would shut down on its own. Overall, it was a great purchase for day-to-day use. I would recommend for students who need a simple laptop.
PJ W.
Aurora, IL
I purchased this laptop because I wanted something bigger than a netbook but not too big. It has a good amount of processing power and is still lightweight and convenient. Very affordable price point.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
I have one of this,price are good nice looks, good screen size
satisfying storage size. light weight .
abstract designing they have left click in most left so it is very confusing hard to use they tried to copy mac but it is kind of disaster. over all very ok item .
Rachel C.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love this chromebook! It is very user friendly, great battery life, nice large clear screen. I literally don't have one negative thing to say about this chromebook!
Genevieve C.
I love this little book for being very useful for blogging and learning coding. I did not give a full 5 star because at times it freezes but only for a minute.
Stephanie R.
Bronx , NY
A con about this product is that you can not download stuff unless it's related to chrome or Google other wise it's not allowed on chromebook
Nana P.
Lincoln, NE
We needed an every day computer to print off of and use to surf the web. This computer fit our needs and was a great deal for the price!