ElectronicsComputersDesktop ComputersASUS
CERBERUS Cerberus Hdset 35mm Conn Aud

Asus CERBERUS Cerberus Hdset 3.5mm Conn Aud

by ASUS

Cerberus Gaming Headset

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Asus CERBERUS Cerberus Hdset 3.5mm Conn Aud!
How would you rate this product?
Kendrick Q.
Lansing, MI
I bought this headset because my previous one (Steelseries Siberia V2) broke and I can honestly say that these are not only very uncomfortable headphones but the audio quality as well as the build quality is are sub-par to say the least, the microphone is the shining glory of this product, comparable to my CAD U37 Condenser microphone but other than that I would not recommend this product.
Yasmin A.
Bell, CA
My brother is a gamer and his review for these it that they provide great quality and that they allow him to hear all the quality more clearly
Maria G.
Lynnwood, WA
Amazing headset. Great for gaming and for listening to music as well. The headphone Have a detachable cord witch makes it easier to store. I love them.

Looking for your answer?