ElectronicsComputersDesktop ComputersASUS
BP6375-I73770039B Desktop Computer - Intel Co

Asus BP6375-I73770039B Desktop Computer - Intel Co

by ASUS

Smart Performance ASUS Pro Series desktops empower easy multitasking with new Intel® 3rd generation Core™ processors; powerful graphics; and support for up to 16GB of DDR3 memory to best handle your workload.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Asus BP6375-I73770039B Desktop Computer - Intel Co!
How would you rate this product?
Sara C.
Morgantown, WV
I like this, I don't use it a lot but I often use to to look for stuff when I'm at home and need to reference something really quick. I have had this computer for awhile and have never had any problems with it! I would recommend this to someone looking for a desktop computer!
Jonn B.
N Charleston, SC
Good PC for ODs and end stuff I don't use it a ton but when I do if preforms very well not for gaming but apps work great

Looking for your answer?