Asus Asuspro A4310-b1 All-in-one Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4150t 3 Ghz - Desktop - Black - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - (a4310-b1 3)

BY ASUS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Smart Performance The ASUSPRO business All-in-One PC A4310 is powered by a myriad of CPU options that range from the latest 4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 and i5 processors, all the way to Intel Celeron(R), and Pentium(R) processors. Fulfilling the demands of POS, educational and daily computing. Asus ASUSPRO A4310-B1 All-in-One Computer - Intel Core i3 i3-4150T 3 GHz - Desktop - Black is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by ASUS. see more...

Review (1)
Megan E.
Springfield, MO
My husband and I have this desktop computer. I feel like the operating system is a little slow at startup but that may be due to amount of items on the startup menu.