BY ASUS

Equipped with an NVIDIA® Tegra®3 processor and the latest Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, the tablet delivers improved performance in a sleeker and lighter form factor. Measuring only 0.39" thin and weighing a mere 1.4 lbs, the Transformer Pad TF300T isthinner and lighter, allowing mobile users to travel light. The quad-core Tegra 3 processor delivers almost twice the Web browsing performance and up to 61 percent lower power consumption than the previous generation Tegra 2 dual-core processor. The pre-installed Polaris® Office® software lets users view and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentation files. Users can take notes via keyboard or touch, and add photos and video captures or audio notes with SuperNote. App Locker and App Backup protect important files. Users can share presentations by outputting content to HDTVs and projectors via the tablet's micro HDMI port. The latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system delivers smoother user interface transitions, improved responsiveness, supports Adobe® Flash®, and grants access to the growing Android market. see more...

Tearah S.
Overall great tablet. I had to wipe and reset it one time, but the speed is great and I love it combined with the keyboard. I don't really use my laptop for anything anymore now that I have this. I have had it for about two years and don't have any problems with it. I love it.
Jennifer S.
East China
Techie Expert Level 1
My daughter loves her tablet. The sound system is top notch. You can easily download new features with no system errors. Very smooth photo camera for fun selfies and kids being goofy. Solid price. Has a strong exterior. Get a case though, heard screen can shatter easily tho.
Brittany S.
I loved this at first, but save your money and get an iPad. After a while it gets really laggy and slow and even after I wiped it out and reset everything it was still slow. Now it just collects dust because I can't use it anymore.
Jade L.
Augusta, GA
I now have the TF700 tablet but these are definitely my favorite tablets! They work great and have the added capability of being a small "laptop" if you also by the keyboard for them.
kara f.
Chapel Hill, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
We bought this for my 11 year old son & he loves it! He's able to use it for research if we have questions about homework & anything else he needs. Its good quality & we are pleased.
Shoshana L.
Love this tablet! It's been an adjustment after just using a regular laptop, but after a few months I find it indispensable! It goes everywhere with me now. It's light, fast, the battery lasts a really long time, and there's very little it can't do.
Shawanza L.
Roberta
My husband bought me this tablet about four years ago without the keyboard. I loved it! He paid well over three hundred for it but it was well worth it! I would still have it but my child dropped it on the floor and broke the screen! :(
Jennifer H.
Gallipolis, OH
Great product. Well worth the price. Great graphics. Great for a firat timw tablet owner. Lots of storage for games and apps. I use it almost every day.
Heather H.
Mc Minnville, TN
We purchased this tablet for my husband and he really enjoys it. It has also been great for our toddler to play learning games on. Very durable.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
This tablet is so easy to use that my three-year old can use it. It's basically self explanatory not hard to set up at all. And user friendly