BY ASUS

ASUS F82 Replacement Laptop Battery: Compatible with ASUS F52, F82, F83, K40, K40E, K50, K51, K60, K61, K70, P50, P81, X5D, X5J, X65, X8B, X8D Series laptops 11.1V; 4400mAh/49Wh 6 cells see more...

Emma H.
Millstadt, IL
It does it's job well, which is about all I can say for the replacement battery. When my little sister dropped my laptop, I thought everything on it was lost. Luckily, it helped retain the memory and I saved everything! It's a well used product that does what it promises.
Valerie V.
Bellflower, CA
Gaming Graphics are awesome. Laptop itself is very stylish and lightweight. Only problem is that I've only had this laptop for about 8 months and already have to take it to get maintenanced. Cannot figure out the glitch. And I only go on trusted sites.
Tamara S.
The batteries on the ASUS laptops are always warm to me. And they run down so quickly on my gaming laptop that I have to keep the thing plugged in all the time.
dj b.
I have a asus laptop and after months of using it my battery died this really saved my life i bought many of them just in case it is easy to use i ,love it
Dina M.
Long lasting battery great laptop band the company is very helpful with any questions you may have. don't ever forget they are just a phone cal away
Leah D.
Mitchell, IN
Luckily, I have not had to replace the battery in my laptop yet. The battery that comes already with it is amazing with a long life.
Nikki L.
Greeley, CO
We had to purchase another battery for my daughters Asus laptop and it works just aso good as the battery that the laptop came with.
Natalie P.
Works like a charm. It did not make my computer bulkier, like old batteries have in the past.
Chelsea W.
Sarnia, Ontario
Works really well! lasts a long time -just as good as the battery that comes with!