BY ASUS

ASUS B551LG-XB51 15.6" Notebook Intel Core i5-4310U 2GHz 8GB DDR3 128GB SSD NVIDIA GT840M Windows 8.1 Professional - Manufacturer: ASUS - Mfg Part Number: B551LG-XB51 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Asus ASUS B551LG-XB51 15.6
Asus ASUS B551LG-XB51 15.6" Notebook Intel Core i5-4310U 2GHz 8GB DDR3 128GB SSD NVIDIA GT840M Windows 8.1 Professional
Kathryn B.
Tampa, FL
I love the size of the screen and how easy the Asus is to use from day one. I'm not tech savvy so it was easy for me to get going. I've yet to figure out how to play DVDs on it which is extremely frustrating but overall, I'm very satisfied with it and would recommend it to others.
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
This is the laptop i have now and i love it. its just the right size easy to use. only thing is i cant seem to get pop up blocks to go away when i use google. because i haven't been on any sites that could cause a virus. but overall great laptop.
jessica m.
Rawlins, WY
I like my laptop it does what I need it to! It's light weight and easy to carry around! All the programs I need work great on this laptop!! It doesn't have a cd slot though but I don't really need one so it works for me!!
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Works great and the screen image is fantastic! Keyboard flows nice but the reason it is 4 stars instead of 5 for me is because the mouse is off centered to the left and I always tap it in the wrong area.
Tiffany C.
Neenah, WI
Husband uses every day and loves it. Very nice computer and very fast responding. Very easy and simple to use, I'm not that good with technology and I can use it just fine. Light weight and portable doesn't take up a lot of room
marisa s.
Bowie , MD
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this laptop as a replacement to the one I had for 2 years that stopped working, and it works great! I'm using it right now and the touch screen is a nice touch(no pun intended).
Lindsey E.
I thought this chromebook for my husband as he needed a laptop to surf the internet while at home. It has been a great use to him and it has served it's purpose well.
Briana M.
Vancouver , WA
It's pretty basic sometimes the keyboard freezes, but it works so can't really complain especially with the price I got it for.
Crystal M.
Fortson, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
User friendly.

Lightweight.

Runs fast for browsing.

Company warranty dept very friendly and efficient.
Stephanie R.
Not very expensive but great quality it like you bought one twice the prize had no difficulties