BY ASUS

ASUS 13.3" C300MA-DH01-RD Chromebook PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Bay Trail-M N2830 processor 2.16GHz (up to 2.40GHz via Turbo boost) 2GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo editing and simple computer tasks 16GB eMMC hard drive Store 10,666 photos, 4,571 songs or 8 hours of HD video and more 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac connection built into your PC 13.3" 720p HD display Intel GMA HD Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam SD memory card reader 1 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x HDMI port 3-cell lithium-polymer battery, up to 10 hours battery life 3.1 lbs, 13.0" x 9.1" x 0.8" Software: Chrome OS Support and Warranty: 1-year warranty What's In The Box: Power cord 3-cell lithium-polymer battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities. What is a Chromebook PC? Chromebook PCs are a new type of computer designed to help you get things done faster and easier. Chromebook starts up in seconds, so you can immediately start playing or working. Chromebook looks like a laptop and feels like a laptop, but differs from traditional computers as follows: Instead of Windows OS or Apple OS, Chromebook PCs run on Chrome OS, an operating system that fea see more...

• Is this good laptop if u on a budget? My son would love i...1 Answers
Asus ASUS 13.3
Asus ASUS 13.3" C300MA Chromebook PC with Intel Bay Trail-M N2830 Processor, 2GB Memory, 16GB eMMC and Chrome OS (Available in Red, Black or Yellow)
Julia H.
University Park
I used to be a Mac person, but after having TWO MacBook pros crash and break due to non-human error, I gave up on them. I'm a broke college student and needed something to get me through the remainder of my senior year and found this Asus Chromebook. Super cheap and gets the job done for a college student especially since group projects are a major part of my life and I live on Google docs. It's fast and lightweight but my only complaint is the trackpad isn't the best - started having clicking issues after only 2 months.
Maida B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the perfect laptop for a student on a tight budget. Not only does it come in many colors for appeal, it is also very fast. Of course, as it being a Chromebook, the storage is minimal, however if you use your google account, it should not be an issue as you always have your google drive and etc. You have all of the essentials and you do not have to wait for it to start up after having shut it down. The screen is 13.3", a perfect size. The keyboard is easy to type with and the speakers are also decent. It is extremely lightweight and thin so it is perfect for travel. Only downside is the storage. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is not looking for a gaming computer.
Megan S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Best brand. I have had two laptops one that lasted 6 years the other I've had since Christmas. They last the longest, good battery life and easy to be on the go with.
Sara W.
Rexburg, ID
It's cute because I got the blue one and it's something different. But it doesn't do much besides surf the web. No disk drive, so that's annoying. I guess I just didn't research it enough before I bought it. Can't put iTunes or anything really on it. Can't save much on it. For what I want/need it's not doing it, but I can do a lot of surfing so that's good. It's a great little laptop for just Internet.
Elizabeth P.
Its a very ''hearty'' chromebook. its been dropped countless times but its a trooper. didn't know what a chromebook was until I bought it. cant really use it like a regular computer. but its not supposed to be.
Destini W.
Birmingham, AL
Great Chromebook. It of course has its flaws, but it is pretty durable and great for my college life. As long as you know what a chromebook can and cannot do, it is a great, cheap, purchase.
Lauren T.
Tupelo, MS
Awesome chrome book. Love it. Fast. Efficient. Cheap. It's a chrome book not a laptop - do the research and know what you're buying and it'll be a great purchase.
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I have this but in red, bought it two tax seasons ago, was normally using it for school. Now I primarily use it for my son, so he can watch his movies.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
We just bought this for my son for Christmas and he loves it. It's primarily for gaming but it works great and easy to navigate
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
Have this is cool to have my own
At home and I love. It so mush
I had at home thank you.
Thank youCompany.
Sergio p.
National City, CA
Is this good laptop if u on a budget? My son would love it. Great student