ElectronicsComputersLaptopsASUS
90NB0481-M09960 156 Intel N2830 4g Ddr3 500g

Asus 90NB0481-M09960 15.6 Intel N2830 4g Ddr3 500g

by ASUS

Black Non-Touch Screen 15.6 HD (1366*768) glossy Intel Bay Trail-M N2830 Dual-Core 2.16GHz (Turbo up to 2.4GHz) 4GB DDR3 (1600MHz) 1x Socket (one slot installed w/ 4GB) for expansion up to 4GB Inte.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Asus 90NB0481-M09960 15.6 Intel N2830 4g Ddr3 500g!
How would you rate this product?
Tierre E.
Freeport, IL
This product is fantastic! Love how big and vivid the screen is , the keyboard is very wide and the apps and internet excess is very simple to operate, it's very affordable and I recommend it to all my friends.
Erika S.
I love this laptop. It's fast, and not too big. I got it at a super good deal from Walmart. I have yet to experience any problems. It works much better than my last laptop, which was a toshiba.
Neva R.
Gresham, OR
I love this computer so much! It works really well and last a long time. definitely worth buying
Jamie L.
Elkhart, IN
Decent. I typically use this laptop for Web browsing and also playing the Sims 4. Gaming on it is a downfall if you are wanting better graphics but if you're just looking for a decent laptop for school work that won't break your bank account then I would recommend this. I have had mine for a year and it's now starting to restart by itself when I'm in the middle of something though.
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Super fast, súper light... I'm in love with my new laptop! Full capacity, and the color
Lynnea C.
Lillington, NC
I just love this computer it works great for both gaming and just browering the web. has a lot of memory to
Marielly P.
This is a really good laptop! I was going out on a limb purchasing this because it was so cheap, but I was not disappointed at all. I would definitely purchase something else from this company.
Joelle J.
Bowling Green, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had this laptop for a while now, and it still works great! It has all the programs I need, and is easy to navigate.
Ashley S.
Pocatello, ID
I will never get this laptop ever again. I got it and within a couple months the hard drive stopped working. I tried to call asus when that happened and they told me I'd just have to buy another laptop. I'm not going to spend that much money on this brand and have to replace it after 3 months of using it.
Kelsey H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Techie Expert Level 3
We love our little Asus. It was a good laptop for the cost, and we will probably buy another in the future

Looking for your answer?