Asus 7

Asus 7" x3 C3200 1GB 16GB Android

BY ASUS

7" x3 C3200 1GB 16GB Android see more...

Asus 7
Asus 7" x3 C3200 1GB 16GB Android
Ambur A.
Ambur A.
Bentleyville, PA
Bought this tablet for my son for Christmas. Good tablet for him to play games on. It was free through ATT so I only have to pay the $10/mo service fees.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
I could give this Asus four stars, but it has an issue: it sometimes freeze. And that has nothing to do with the internet, my internet is excellent. But except that freezing issue, this little darling is easy to handle, got a good memory and is slim and easy to bring in the purse.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Camera is so-so, app capability is awesome, speed is awesome and customization is awesome.

AKA it's AWESOME ... when it works. I bought one of these in March of this year and by August it wouldn't take a charge. Can't fix the darn thing!
Jenifer G.
Jenifer G.
Ceres, Ca
This nice little tablet is perfect. Easy to hild. Lightweight. And has a great picture. The sound is not bad at all. I was worried because it is on the cheaper scale but definitely worth it.
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Marquette, MI
I liked this for the first month that I had it, but then it got really slow and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it so I can't even use it anymore.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Beaufort, SC
I wouldn't recommend it to a lot of people,it turns off by itself all the time. It overheats easily and the battery life is very short.
Katheryn Vanessa D.
Katheryn Vanessa D.
Poinciana, FL
Great tablet! Very easy to use. Android system allows you to download great apps. Very light, great graphics!
Marian C.
Marian C.
Portland , Or
Love this little tablet. It is great for watching videos on. I got it as an add on to my iphone purchase and I find it to be just as good as an ipad.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sharps Chapel, TN
This was a surprise gift. Has been used everyday! My daughter loves it. Has to change our data plan to unlimited though.
Serena B.
Serena B.
Stockton , Ca
This tablet didn't last very long. Had it for two months and it shut down on us. Tried to reboot and were unable to.