Astroglide : Personal Lubricant & Moisturizer uploaded by Holly N.Astroglide : Personal Lubricant & Moisturizer uploaded by Jennifer W.Astroglide : Personal Lubricant & Moisturizer uploaded by Denisha H.

BY ASTROGLIDE

Astroglide: Personal Lubricant & Moisturizer, 2.5 Oz: Lubricant and moisturizer 2.5 oz Water-based, water-soluble, condom-compatible Bedroom tested, doctor recommended see more...

• Do you guys prefer the gel or the liquid? I like the liqu...2 Answers
  • Always wondered how well this worked!! Greasy bad smell e...3 Answers
  • Did you receive this free?2 Answers
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I requested one free sample but actually received an empty foil package. I emailed them to explain and came home today to a package of 5 samples of each kind and a coupon. I have only tried the natural lubricant so far but it worked well, was not sticky and didn't leave a mess. I'm giving 5 stars, especially for such awesome customer service.
William L.
Saint Cloud
I really like the Astroglide line. They're available everywhere, are inexpensive, and body-safe. It can be difficult to find a personal lubricant at a reasonable price-point when you're looking for A) safe, quality ingredients, and B) you use A LOT of it.

I like the original the best. The gel was s bit too sticky. Good stuff for for times.
Nichole S.
I use the water based personal lubricant and we love it.  It's better than its leading brand KY. A small amount goes a long way and the water based element doesn't leave a sticky residue like other brands.  Will continue buying for ourselves and as gifts.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received the Astroglide lubricant free from Snag it. It is extremely long lasting, waterproof and has hydrating oils. It is very silky and smooth. A little goes along ways. No odor. It's latex free and works well for what it's meant for.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you are needing any extra help to move things along quicker this is the go to lubricant to go! It works wonders! The gel is water based so it isn't sticky or anything! I loved this!
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL
This is the best lube I have used it literally glide like it says it is like an asteroid gliding in the face all my god it was slippery and it was amazing and you should use it gay or straight
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
As others have said - Astroglide is definitely better than KY products, but it's definitely still a budget lubricant. Sometimes it's worth it to spend more.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
It's not the best not the worst. An average lube for an average person I guess. It's decent for the price and is easy to get ahold of.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Astroglide is definitely better than the KY products I have tried in that it feels more natural and gives a smooth slickness.
Nina w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works and feels great!.. Very silky and smooth.. Like better than most. Definitely worth a try!
Tabby T.
Greeneville
Always wondered how well this worked!! Greasy bad smell etc!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Did you receive this free?
Angel S.
Do you guys prefer the gel or the liquid? I like the liquid, but am wondering if I should give the gel another chance