Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsAstroglide
Liquid, Water Based Personal Lubricant, 5 oz

Astroglide Liquid, Water Based Personal Lubricant, 5 oz

by Astroglide

Astroglide's long-lasting super-slick formula is pH balanced, water-based, water-soluble and petroleum free. Astroglide will intensify the pleasure and sensitivity for both partners. It is the perfect ingredient for increased sexual fun. It provides lubrication for enhancing the comfort and ease of intimate activity. Water-based, water-soluble, and condom compatible, Astroglide is recommended for personal lubrication when vaginal dryness causes discomfort. Astroglide is one of the most popular lubricants on the market.

Developed to mimic natural body fluids; long-lasting super-slick formula is pH balanced, water-based, water-soluble and petroleum free; Discreet Shipping, Privacy Respected

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Astroglide Liquid, Water Based Personal Lubricant, 5 oz!
Ciara S.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I wasn’t a fan of this lubricant. I read the reviews I was told it wouldn’t be sticky or greasy. Within five minutes it became extremely tacky during intercourse. We had to keep reapplying it to avoid this happening. An that ended up wasting a lot of it. And for the price I could get way better lube.

Looking for your answer?