Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsAstroglide
Liquid Personal Lubricant & Vaginal Moisturizer

Astroglide Liquid Personal Lubricant & Vaginal Moisturizer

Astroglide® Liquid Personal Lubricant & Vaginal Moisturizer.
Free 1oz sensitive skin gel lube inside.

What's the best personal lubricant out there? I'm looking for something that cleans up easily, is thin and light, but long lasting. Astroglide Liquid Personal Lubricant & Vaginal Moisturizer or something else?
I'm super sensitive and get easily irritated, would this be ok for me?
does this leave a sticky residue?
Start your review of Astroglide Liquid Personal Lubricant & Vaginal Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Even using a small amount makes it feel like way too much.in reviews
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Astroglide Liquid Personal Lubricant & Vaginal Moisturizer uploaded by Cindy S.
Astroglide Liquid Personal Lubricant & Vaginal Moisturizer uploaded by Cindy S.
I loved it, the skin feels super soft and is very pleasant, it does not hurt, nor does it bother totally hypoallergenic, ideal for all kinds of situations
Victoria O.
It doesn't seem as sticky feeling as others. You dont need to use a lot so you can make it last. I'll choose this over most other lubricant products.
Becky L.
Salem
Love this product it’s not sticky and definitely helps definitely Would recommend works great long lasting and helps with sexual pleasure
Tori T.
One of the worst lubes we've ever used. It's incredibly messy and greasy feeling. It also irritates me beyond comprehension. I gives me a constant, horrible burning sensation. I don't think glycerin should be in a product like this.
Morghann B.
Deland, FL
We bought Astroglide after discovering that I was allergic to other lubricants. A tiny drop of Astroglide goes a long way! Thus far, I haven't had any irritation or side effects. I do wish however, that the taste wasn't as foul as it is. This product is relatively inexpensive and is easy to locate at most stores.
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
This product has a great price and very little product is needed. It personally didn't irritate me.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,789 reviews
This works pretty good but it depends upon the individual, I prefer the silicone based because they are thicker and last longer.
Jennifer B.
I received a sample of Astroglide the Massage Oil one and I want to say Thank You!!! I liked it and I didn't have to use alot so that was good. I think this one is great but I am always willing to try the other ones!!! If you all decide to do free samples again then I'm always willing to receive them!!! I'm sorry that I have no money at the moment to buy anything but I would recommend this to people!! Have a good day!!!O Oil Liquid & Massage Lotion
Ashley M.
Camp Verde, AZ
Man, this stuff is wild. First I had it on my hands, somehow got into my eyes, next thing you know I'm trying to get it out of my hair. All of the sudden I'm lying on the floor cause it's so amazing that I slid right off the bed. So I go to shower and start slipping and sliding in there. Smash my head right into the shower door. So now I'm on my bathroom floor bleeding out my head hole and still covered in this glide of awesomeness. For a wild night I highly recommend this product!!!
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
The price is very affordable and my favorite name brand on the market. We have used a few products by them. This one is our most go to as a couple. However a little bit of this one goes a long way we have found this out. It’s great for pleasure for sure because it’s not sticky, the smell isn’t there at all, it’s slippery, and when done you can easily wash off with soap and water. I have been known to even shower after using it. I only do that to make sure I’m extra clean. You can also get a variety of size bottles from big, medium and small depending what you personally want.