Astroglide Glycerin & Paraben Free Personal Lubricant

Let things glide with our unique, top-selling formula that provides silky smooth lubrication for sheer sensation and satisfaction. Relish in the pure bliss of exhilarating sex and reduce discomfort or irritation with long-lasting lube that washes off clean with water and is compatible with latex condoms. ASTROGLIDE Liquid not only lubricates to keep things going but is also moisturizing to keep things flowing. See how our water-based lube can help you overcome complications such as skin irritation, dryness, and discomfort in overall sexual health and masturbation. This lube is moisturizing and does not stain fabric to make for some good, clean love.

Did you receive this free?
Do you guys prefer the gel or the liquid? I like the liquid, but am wondering if I should give the gel another chance
Always wondered how well this worked!! Greasy bad smell etc!
Start your review of Astroglide Glycerin & Paraben Free Personal Lubricant!
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL
This is the best lube I have used it literally glide like it says it is like an asteroid gliding in the face all my god it was slippery and it was amazing and you should use it gay or straight
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
Great product and if you're sensitive down there this STUFF IS AMAZING!!! What are you waiting for?? Get some
TaSheka S.
Not a good product for me in fact it makes me itch, but then my body is super sensetitive too
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It doesn't last long. not gentle enough for me. It makes me burn. and this is super sticky.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Astroglide Glycerin & Paraben Free Personal Lubricant uploaded by Jennifer W.
I requested one free sample but actually received an empty foil package. I emailed them to explain and came home today to a package of 5 samples of each kind and a coupon. I have only tried the natural lubricant so far but it worked well, was not sticky and didn't leave a mess. I'm giving 5 stars, especially for such awesome customer service.
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you are needing any extra help to move things along quicker this is the go to lubricant to go! It works wonders! The gel is water based so it isn't sticky or anything! I loved this!
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Astroglide is definitely better than the KY products I have tried in that it feels more natural and gives a smooth slickness.
valarie T.
Hesperia, CA
I prefer this brand to other like ky jelly this seems to be less messy and it just glides lol
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
As others have said - Astroglide is definitely better than KY products, but it's definitely still a budget lubricant. Sometimes it's worth it to spend more.
Nina W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works and feels great!.. Very silky and smooth.. Like better than most. Definitely worth a try!