Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsAstroglide
Diamond Silicone Gel Premium Silicone Gel Personal Lubricant : Size 3 Oz (Pack of 2) by Astroglide

by Astroglide

Size: Pack of 2-Astroglide Diamond Silicone Gel. Whether you're in for a rough ride or making waves at the beach, our revolutionary no-drip silicone gel stays put wherever you take it.-This is the only ultra-concentrated silicone gel lubricant that offers a blend of high-quality ingredients and refined coconut oil for silky smooth satisfaction that lasts as long as you do. - See more at: http://www.astroglide.com/products/astroglide-diamond-silicone-gel/#sthash.ZO3pBijB.dpuf-Waterproof No-drip Preservative-free Latex-safe Premium Silicone Gel Extremely long-lasting.- Item Condition: 100% Brand new Packaging: 100% Plain packaging Shipping: 100% secure and safe Delivery: USPS Tracking: Yes

Pack of 2; Astroglide Diamond Silicone Gel Premium Silicone Gel Personal Lubricant - Size 3 Oz. (Pack of 2)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Astroglide Diamond Silicone Gel Premium Silicone Gel Personal Lubricant : Size 3 Oz. (Pack of 2) by Astroglide!
Meghan N.
Astroglide Diamond Silicone Gel Premium Silicone Gel Personal Lubricant : Size 3 Oz. (Pack of 2) by Astroglide uploaded by Meghan N.
Astroglide is my favorite brand of lubricant. I've tried many different varieties. Fun fact....you can also use it for your hair. It's great for curls.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,398 reviews
This is a very good formula because it uses silicone, the only bad thing about silicone is it is kind of messy and hard to clean up. It can even leave a residue stain that doesn't easily launder out. I like how well it works so I will take the mess for the benefits. I would recommend using silicone if moisture and dryness are the biggest problem.
Tolisha C.
Hackett, AR
I received a free sample of this a couple days ago and it's amazing. Not sticky or greasy at all. Long lasting and don't smell or taste bad. Love it
Teea B.
This was a pretty good lube. Everything went nice and easy. Really couldn't ask for better. Definitely recommended.

Looking for your answer?