Astroglide Diamond Silicone Gel, 1 ea uploaded by Paige B.Astroglide Diamond Silicone Gel, 1 ea uploaded by Damara L.

BY ASTROGLIDE

Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase. Silicone Gel Personal Lubricant: Preservative Free 2 Hormone Free 1 Non-Irritating 6 Extremely Long-Lasting 5 Latex-Safe 4 No Drip Formula Astroglide Diamond Silicone Gel is a revolutionary ultra-concentrated silicone formula that offers NO MESS application. With the longest-lasting silky smooth feeling that no water-based or liquid silicone lubricant can match. DIAMOND Silicone Gel won t dry out and doesn t need preservatives. With a unique blend of high-quality silicone and refined coconut oil, Astroglide DIAMOND Silicone Gel allows you to achieve new levels of Sexcitement. Questions: Call 800-848-5900 see more...

• I have been looking for information on Astroglide. I rece...1 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My significant other received this sample in the mail and we enjoyed it. It worked the same way coconut oil does but in a thicker consistency. Might be good for massages since it's not sticky. Glad we tried it, but I might still prefer coconut oil without the extra ingredients. But overall, great product.
Damara L.
Corp Christi, TX

Astroglide Diamond Gel
0.14 oz (Sample Pack)

Likes- This was not liquid nor was it runny in any way. It was easy to apply wherever in a "controlled" manner,no drips etc.
Did not dry out AT ALL and has a pleasant feel. I am sensitive to lots of lubricants and this had no adverse affects on me. They did not lie when they said "water resistant", it totally is almost to a fault.

Dislikes- It made everything feel like it was covered in a water repellent which was not necessarily bad but the instructions also said to apply "liberally" which means EVERYTHING feels like its covered in water repellent,hands,body parts and toys included! When they said apply liberally what they mean is "less is more".

Overall- I like this product a lot. I will probably purchase more and recommend it as well.

4-4.5 Stars out of 5!
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Good product, wish it wasn’t so hard to get of skin. Looks really cool when water beads up on your skin when it’s wet and you’re using this product.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I got a sample of this lube I gotta say it pretty like a watery slime sticky kind of feeling works really well and really smooth when it goes through
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
It's decent. I like how thick it is but it fast drying and I'm constantly having to squirt it out. But good price point.
Paige B.
It's a Cheap lubricant but works and feels great. I would recommend it. Astroglide was recommend to me.
Jessica C.
Not really my favorite. It's thickish, goes on slick which is nice, but dries fast.
Rose A.
Nelsonville, OH
I have been looking for information on Astroglide. I received a sample in the mail, but it was busted! How does this compare to KY?

back