ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsAstro Gaming
Astro A40 TR Headset - Stereo - Black - Mini-phone - Wired - 48 Ohm - 20 Hz - 24 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 656 ft Cable

The new ASTRO A40 TR headset features increased user customization to adapt to any environment. The A40 TR headset arrives as an open-back headset featuring amazing audio quality, long-term comfort, a swappable precision mic and customizable speaker tags. For loud pro tournaments, you can transform the A40 TR to a closed-back noise canceling headset by swapping components like speaker tags, microphone and ear cushions sold separately in ASTRO Mod Kits. All TR products are the Official Equipment of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and are used by top Call of Duty Pro teams like Optic Gaming and Team Envyus.

I'm looking for a new headset for my xbox. I'd prefer wireless and full surround sound; meaning sounds from left, right, up, down, front, and back. Any suggestions and why? Currently I have Astro A40 (wired). Astro Gaming Astro A40 TR Headset - Stereo - Black - Mini-phone - Wired - 48 Ohm - 20 Hz - 24 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 6.56 ft Cable ?
Start your review of Astro Gaming Astro A40 TR Headset - Stereo - Black - Mini-phone - Wired - 48 Ohm - 20 Hz - 24 kHz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 6.56 ft Cable!
How would you rate this product?
Fishing W.
Perry, GA
I’ve owned 2 pairs of Astro A40s over the past 10 years and they are still hands down the best headsets I’ve used no matter what my needs. Either gaming, streaming or just used for watching video, they are hands down the best out there!
Jaime A.
houston, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I like how it looks got that nice color to it I like the carbon fiber it have and it looks comfortable to put on
Monica S.
Graham, NC
I actually used to have the mlg edition. I LOVED it. Astro makes THE best gaming headsets by far. You get what you pay for. If I had the money I’d buy it again.
Nick L.
Canton, GA
So the overall performance of this headset is AMAZING! Great sound, quality mic, comfortable, and you can swap the mic from left to right. Bought mine from Gamestop in tge mid $200 range. My complaints with the product is that the wired model cord isn't the best. On occasion I'll have to twist it to get both headphones to work. And the mute button is on the bottom of the pack. Soooooo if I have my controller in my lap, on occasion I will mute myself. Easily getting muted in a team online game is not good! So I rate this product with 4/5 stars.
Ambyr C.
Cincinnati, OH
Best headset I've ever owned. They have no issues thus far, uncommon for other headsets I've used. There are no mic issues and the clarity is out of this world. The cord is long. Definitely a good investment if you're a gamer, I even bought a pair for my boyfriend after he loved mine.
Christine L.
I love most comfortable do not hurt my many piercings in my ears good at cancelling out noise Mic is nice and sensitive but not overly sensitive love how you can turn it from stereo to Mono with volume control separate on a brick
Zamira R.
Perú - Lima - Puente Piedra
This is something that I love very much, it helps me to carry out my classes since this way I can concentrate more in my classes thanks to the sound and not be distracted by the sounds that are in excess of my classes, it has a very good volume, protect my ears And it is super comfortable when you are with him, I recommend them to all, it is very good.
Aranza G.
ES GENIAL! MUY CÓMODO,solo que aveces el micro no a veces falla, pero es muy cómodo y la mayoría de veces funciona,el precio es increíble! Y bueno me gusta mucho
Federica B.
Dopo aver provato decine di cuffie, posso dire finalmente di aver trovato le cuffie definitive. Dopo 5 anni di Sony 2.0, ho deciso di cambiarle, ma non trovavo mai quella caratteristica che volevo ci fosse a tutti i costi presenti sugli headset, ovvero l'audio chat e gioco regolabili indipendentemente, e qua oltre ad aver trovato questa caratteristica, ho trovato delle cuffie di altissima qualità design fatto molto bene, con materiali misto tra plastica robusta e alluminio e padiglioni ruotabili a 180°. La comodità delle cuffie è fantastica le metti e non ti accorgi di averle addosso anche per 3, 4 ore, i comandi per regolare le cuffie sul mix amp pro sono sempre a portata di mano e posso dirlo è una goduria girare le due rotelle in alluminio. Cuffie molto professionali regolabili anche tramite il PC, collegandoci il mix amp pro, si posso settare tutte le caratteristiche dalle varie frequenze che compongono l'audio, al microfono ovvero sentite il ritorno in cuffia del microfono o la potenza che dQueste sono le migliori cuffie da gaming e non solo! Ottimo acquisto!
Anna X.
Portland, OR
Wired headphones especially for gaming are always the way to go for me as no worrying about battery life or Bluetooth connection. I use this for both pc and playing on my PS4 and it has great sound and mic quality. Fit is also snug and comfortable pads over my ears.