BY ASTONISH

Remove Burns, Grease, Grime & Oil Fast! Easy to Use ~ Shines Probably the Most Versatile Cleaner in the World! For use on all ovens, cooker tops, pans, cookware, sink & tiles. Removes all stubborn grease, burnt oil & dirt. Removes rust from chrome. Recommended by the Vitreous Enamel Association. Non-acidic formula Discover the best kept secret in kitchen cleaners.  Astonish® turns grime into shine and releases stubborn, baked-on, caked-on grease in no time without marring or staining surfaces.  The cleaning options are endless!  Use on pots, pans, countertops, ovens, gl. see more...

Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
I have a lot of stainless steel appliances in the kitchen for cooking and this product works pretty OK for what it costs. I makes them look pretty and shiny and it definitely satisfies my OCD with things when they are not clean
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
I don't remember how my mom and I found out about this product, but I am so glad we did. It is so versatile! You can use it on pots and pans without it scratching it up, or even shine silver wear with it without that gross greasy feeling. Amazing for cleaning up crusted on messes like in the oven.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
This cleaner works very well. It gets my cookware nice and clean and shiny. For oven use, it did great at getting baked on food right off. The oven looks new inside! Really great product!
LaTosha D.
This stuff is amazing and easy to use. I love the easy container and size. Brings out the brilliant shine while cleaning stoves, sinks , appliances and more.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
This is a great product for cleaning. Makes chores day just a little easier!
Diana C.
Cleans like a charm...................... Ide recommend to everyone. ...............
Trinity H.
My mom decided that it was time to deep clean the oven. I told her I would do it if she could find a cleaner that worked. She found this and it was amazing. I made the clean so much easier. Now we use it all the time.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I have only daw this once and bought it wired so good especially on stainless steel. I'm glad I saw this on the influester review site.becouse I did not remember name but once I saw it on I knew it was the 1 had bougjt. So I can now go to thete website and buy it.
Also to those who use it where have you found it
Also just a FYI use it it on fridge great fast for smudges on our stainless steel fridges. And stoves.
Humara K.
Mississauga, ON
Great for getting a sparkly clean! When I use this I don't need anything else!
Lori A.
I've used this for years and works wonders on stainless steel. I've tried so many similar products but nothing beats this one 💚
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
I was wondering how well this works?
Kristi W.
Muscle shoals, AL
Is this a good product???
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Can you use this on glass top stove?