Aston Martin uploaded by MYCAELLE M.Aston Martin uploaded by Shirin S.

BY ASTON MARTIN

• I e honestly never eve seen one of these before in person...5 Answers
  • As anyone even seen one of these in real life29 Answers
  • How fast can they drive?3 Answers
Ellie V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
These cars are fast and cool! if you are riding these you are most likley going to get lots of attention!
Jenna L.
Anthem, AZ
Love Aston martins! Super sleek look and fun to ride in. I especially love the iridescent white color.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Omg. These are rare and expensive. Very high class stylish and dependable. I consider it a collectible
Chrissy P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Aston Martin is a very popular car brand in America. I think they make pretty nice looking vehicles.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
I really wish I had the money to be able to purchase a nice car like this! Very pretty and well built
samantha m.
I love Aston Martin cars I just wish I could afford one! They are so nice looking but very expensive
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
These Vehicles are luxury and expensive $$$$$ They are great and I wish I had one !!!!!!
Love,
Dolly
Tina K.
Holden , La.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This is one pretty car that I wish I can have but I know it costs tooo much money for one of theses.
Bashayer A.
Winnetka, CA
Its absolutely amazing car!!!! I cant wait to own one hoping in the future. Its different an investment
Ruzica R.
Top of the line cars that you only hear great things about. Test drive one today and check it out!
Samantha K.
N Highlands, CA
As anyone even seen one of these in real life
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This would qualify as a dream car for me I wish I could own some day.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
How much do these cars go for? How common are they???
Rebekah W.
Asheville, NC
Whats the best model?
Melissa L.
Greensboro, MD
Are they going to be using an Aston Martin in the new Bond movie Spectre?