Aston Martin uploaded by MYCAELLE M.Aston Martin uploaded by Shirin S.

BY ASTON MARTIN

• I e honestly never eve seen one of these before in person...5 Answers
  • As anyone even seen one of these in real life29 Answers
  • How fast can they drive?3 Answers
Shelby M.
Lisle, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is my dream car. They drive amazingly and are top notch in every aspect. Just a beautiful car. I can't wait to own one.
Haley G.
You get what you pay for with this company. They may be pricey but they are beautifully made and I would definitely buy one.
Stephanie O.
This is my "get away dream" type of car! So utterly and completely beautiful! Just being near one makes my heart flutter
wendy m.
I love this car pretty exciting and amazing everyone love this car and enjoy there ride i recommend ya to try it out .
lesley b.
Omg they are expensive but good brand , good quality I like them a lot if I had the money like that I'll definitely buy one
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Fast and known for being luxurious, fast, and fun. I would love to own one one day. Very expensive but high quality
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I've heard that this is a pretty dope car and I also heard about it in rap songs and seen it being driven on lhha
Breanna N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Aston Martin has some really nice cars. I also heard good things about them as well. Its not really my dream car
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
My dream car. Every time I see one I stop in my tracks to look at it because they are so luxurious and beautiful.
Kirsty H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I like these cars, I think they are sophisticated and classy, not the most comfortable to sit in, in my opinion.
Samantha K.
N Highlands, CA
As anyone even seen one of these in real life
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This would qualify as a dream car for me I wish I could own some day.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
How much do these cars go for? How common are they???
Rebekah W.
Whats the best model?
Melissa L.
Greensboro, MD
Are they going to be using an Aston Martin in the new Bond movie Spectre?