Aston Martin uploaded by MYCAELLE M.Aston Martin uploaded by Shirin S.

BY ASTON MARTIN

• I e honestly never eve seen one of these before in person...5 Answers
  • As anyone even seen one of these in real life29 Answers
  • How fast can they drive?3 Answers
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My dad has an Aston Martin and it drives like a dream. It is a big investment and is hard to drive in certain areas but drives very well.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
"Woulda came back for you, I just needed time, to do what i had to do, All of the lights, I cant let it go" Aston Martin, Music, Music ūüíó
Sarah G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Not only is this car classy but it reminds me of that cool song I like called Astin Marton music it's a good car just pricy to maintain
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Me encantan los autos de esta marca, son muy caro para mi! Pero no se puede perder la esperanza de alg√ļn d√≠a conducir un auto como este
shaid h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've always wanted to own an Aston Martin and maybe one day when i get more older i will own one. cuz the grind don't stop boiii
Robin W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
An old friend of mine drives an Aston Martin this car is the sexiest the seats feel like butter so I would definitely recommend
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Most people like myself can only dream of owning an Aston Martin. If you're in the market for a luxury car buy a Aston Martin.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
These cars are absolutely beautiful! They are very luxurious! If you've seen them then you should definitely try to drive them!
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
If I had an Ashton Martin I would never complain about a thing in my life! These are amazing cars. And they look super classy
Haley G.
You get what you pay for with this company. They may be pricey but they are beautifully made and I would definitely buy one.
Samantha K.
N Highlands, CA
As anyone even seen one of these in real life
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This would qualify as a dream car for me I wish I could own some day.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
How much do these cars go for? How common are they???
Rebekah W.
Whats the best model?
Melissa L.
Greensboro, MD
Are they going to be using an Aston Martin in the new Bond movie Spectre?