Aston Martin uploaded by MYCAELLE M.Aston Martin uploaded by Shirin S.

BY ASTON MARTIN

• I e honestly never eve seen one of these before in person...5 Answers
  • As anyone even seen one of these in real life29 Answers
  • How fast can they drive?3 Answers
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Aaaah what a fantabulous weekend car!!! Definitely nun daily driver here!! Simply the best! Simply beautiful! Drives liked a dream! Has accessories for a minute! Love this baby!
Patricia M.
Dover, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
One day I will fly across the pond to England, be picked up by the Austin Martin team and driven out to their plant to select my seat color, thread color and monogram style for the seats in my Austin Martin.
True story!!!
Ka l.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Aston Martin is a beautifully made car... is the closest thing to a real sportscar offered by the British ultra-luxury automaker--the rest of its lineup consisting of exotic grand tourers
Rebecca V.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My mom drove a sporty red one. What a super cool sporty little gem. She was the coolest chick. The car can turn heads. It was one of a kind in our area. Not super comfy to ride in for larger folks. I would buy one in a heartbeat.
Stephanie D.
Absolutely gorgeous cars. a bit precious in the sense that the interiors are so nice you feel like you have to protect it. definitely not a ride for back roads or with your dogs/kids. feels like you're driving a work of art!"
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We grew up with my dad driving an Aston Martin and I really think they are beautiful however only four stars because the cost to fix anything you might as well sell your soul
Haley C.
Bigelow, AR
I absolutely love the look and style of these cars always have always will. Maybe one day I'll be able to own one. Sat inside one once and the design was fabulous
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Aston Martin always has either really sexy cars or complete trainwrecks. My friend has one, can't remember the model, but it's so beautiful and drives so well.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
These vehicles are beautiful! I wish I could afford a car like this. I've always loved Aston Martins and still do. I'd say if you can afford it then go for it!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is an awesome company! They make beautiful cars that are of great quality! Glad to hear that this company is also branching out more throughout the US.
Samantha K.
N Highlands, CA
As anyone even seen one of these in real life
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This would qualify as a dream car for me I wish I could own some day.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
How much do these cars go for? How common are they???
Rebekah W.
Asheville, NC
Whats the best model?
Melissa L.
Greensboro, MD
Are they going to be using an Aston Martin in the new Bond movie Spectre?