Aston Martin uploaded by MYCAELLE M.Aston Martin uploaded by Shirin S.

BY ASTON MARTIN

• I e honestly never eve seen one of these before in person...5 Answers
  • As anyone even seen one of these in real life29 Answers
  • How fast can they drive?3 Answers
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
If I ever had the money this would be my fist buy I rode in one s few times
Virginia G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
High-end luxury vehicle with the added nostalgia of being associated with the James Bond franchise. If you can afford one and live someone where you can enjoy driving it I say go for it ! Aston Martins should be maintained by their dealers and living close to a supplier / trained mechanic would be an asset before making a purchase.
Tiffany B.
Alabama
While living in Germany, we had a few friends who drove an Aston Martin. The car was so cute and compact, but that thing had some get up and go for sure! Never had any issues with it! It's so different than what I am used to but I loved it!
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
The Aston Martin Vanquish is the legendary British marque's latest top-of-the-line sports car, supplanting the discontinued DBS. With more V12 power under the hood, more athleticism in the chassis, and a smattering of styling
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I agree with Shannon D. There is a reason why 007 drives an Aston Martin, it has luxury, sporty and beautiful exotic international car written all over it!
Cynthia D.
Woww! The Ashton Martin is a very luxurious car. I dont have it but omg when I see this car I just have to stare. It is the perfect car!
Sharlene M.
Not that I will ever own one, but Aston Martin's are beautiful cars. Gosh, if only I could one day actually afford to test drive one...
Kenya R.
Definitivamente un carro despampanante, increíble, se puede apreciar el lujo, imponente y representativo, una maravilla de automóvil
Darlene B.
I , ON
1960 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
I heard that Aston Martin Cars are very Luxurious comfortable and they last for a very long but the're probably very pricey as well
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
Very very very smart and upper class cars u need to have a good load of money and be very successful for one of these 😄
Samantha K.
N Highlands, CA
As anyone even seen one of these in real life
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This would qualify as a dream car for me I wish I could own some day.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
How much do these cars go for? How common are they???
Rebekah W.
Whats the best model?
Melissa L.
Greensboro, MD
Are they going to be using an Aston Martin in the new Bond movie Spectre?