Aston Martin uploaded by MYCAELLE M.Aston Martin uploaded by Shirin S.

BY ASTON MARTIN

• I e honestly never eve seen one of these before in person how abo...5 Answers
  • As anyone even seen one of these in real life29 Answers
  • How fast can they drive?3 Answers
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
Love the car because of its name but I wouldn't recommend this for anyone. A friend of mine and my brother have this and honestly it's a nice car to drive short period of time on the weekend and all but it has a lot of problems after 1 month.
Kristin S.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never driven an Aston Martin but I did get a chance to take a seat in one. The exterior color and paint job was absolutely stunning. The interior of these cars is gorgeous and the customer service matched the greatness of the vehicle itself.
Stacia R.
GRANBURY, TX
Beautiful cars! My cousin worked for the company for many years. He was unable charge of getting the James Bond car delivered & accidentally drove it off of a cliff...... oops! (Total freak accident & he lived to tell about it)
Benjamin T.
West Bloomfield, MI
Aston Martin cars have been the staple of British high-performance luxury vehicles for some time now. For many years Aston Martin and Jaguar product lines were very closely related. Just a tad more luxury than a Jaguar would cost thousands of dollars. For instance the Jaguar XKR was never available with a manual transmission, however, the Aston Martin equivalent was available with a manual transmission for a starting price of $30,000 more. The cars have always been beautiful since the early days of James Bond through the current product lines. With performance to match an Aston was a car to have. The only issue is that with the emerging high-performance luxury domestic cars that are now being produced Aston Martin is going to have to step up their game. For a fraction of the price currently the new C7 corvette from GM has incredible style and similar performance at a fraction of the price. Some argue the luxury is not there, which is evident when you take your car in for service. But, for less than one-quarter of the starting price of an Aston you are now stepping into a comparable vehicle. For this reason I am giving Aston Martin a B rating.
member-5d167287d
The only people I see driving these cars are celebrities but I'll tell you one thing this is the hottest car out there one of the price range is very expensive but hey if you got the money go hard
juan m.
Doral, FL
el asston martin es sinomino de lujo, clase y prestigio. conducirlo es sencillamente una experiencia que no vas a olvidar. la comodidad de sus butacas de cuero en el interior son unicos y lo comodo y confortable de su andar es insuperable lo recomiendo
Lorna R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I would love to have this car. I was only able to view and drool over this car in my life. This is a beautiful car and would be a great investment. This car has everything you could ever want and need and it has a longevity span of life. It is beautiful and luxurious and fast and comfortable. They will tailor your car per individual requirements.
Founded in 1913 by Robert Bamford and Lionel Martin as 'Bamford & Martin Ltd', the company has developed into an iconic brand synonymous with luxury and elegance. 1914 was when the birth name Aston Martin. In Buckinghamshire, England. A great car to enjoy for a lifetime! I love this car!
Grant G.
Orlando, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great company! Got the chance to talk to representatives for a good half an hour at festivals of speed last year. VERY professional, respectful, customer oriented, and caring about their brand and owners. Owning a Aston Martin is a lifestyle and a club, witch they try to keep that image appealing, but not snobby. Truly my Favorite luxury and exotic sports car manufacturer and brand.
Lisa T.
What's not to love about the Aston Martin. The beautiful sleek design is my absolute favorite luxury automobiles. Every detail was payed to the interior design of this masterpiece of a machine. Hands down my favorite! Enjoy the ride, there is nothing like it!!
Kassidy L.
Saint Louis, MO
This car is so so so beautiful . Words can't explain the beauty . My pockets ain't deep enough to afford one of these beautiful babies. But I do like to look at them and I low key get excited when I see one passing by in traffic . Lol
Samantha K.
Napa, CA
As anyone even seen one of these in real life
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
This would qualify as a dream car for me I wish I could own some day.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
How much do these cars go for? How common are they???
Rebekah W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Whats the best model?
Melissa L.
Greensboro, MD
Are they going to be using an Aston Martin in the new Bond movie Spectre?