Astara Daily Refining Scrub uploaded by Bobbie C.

BY ASTARA

Fine siliceous earth in a soothing botanical base gently exfoliates dead cells without damaging pores or capillaries. This organic-aloe-based exfoliant combines diatomaceous earth from the depths of the sea with soothing and nutrient-rich plant extracts for profound cleansing, buffing, and removal of dead cells to improve overall skin health absorption of nutrients. Daily use softens and refines skin s appearance and allows increased absorption of nutrients from moisturizers.  Refines fine lines when used consistently. Not for some sensitive or broken-out skin. Daily Refining Scrub see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Bobbie C.
Oakland, CA
It covers up the blemishes in my face very good product I will be using it again💁🏽
grace G.
Douglas, MA
Love this so much !!! I would recommend this product to others. It has very nice packaging. I would buy this again!!!!
jess p.
My mom got this product and put it in our bathroom I didn't know what it was until I ran out of my scrub and looked around. I found this and loved it from the beginning. I had chest acne and was able to use this every two days to take care of it.