Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz

by Assured

Relieving your cold and cough symptoms is as easy as rubbing your chest! Vaporizing chest rub uses menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus to suppress coughing and provide temporary relief from nasal congestion. Chest rub is also great for treating muscle...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz!
Hellam, PA
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
Got this at Dollar Tree when I was coming on with a cold a few months ago and just recently my husband got a cold last week and just started using it and noticed a difference almost immediately after applying it to his chest that he can breathe better temporarily. Not bad for $1!!!
Wyoming , MI
Been using thing for when i get a cold and it helps me out a lot to get better soon, and has a cooling feeling which i really like and a minty smell
Jackson, MS
I buy this product from Dollar Tree all the time. I think that it is a dupe for the brand name Vick’s. It may not be as strong as the name brand.
Reisterstown , MD
1,065 reviews
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
I love this is really open such as an open your nose its the same as the name brand but it only cost a dollar I picked it up at the dollar store
North Canton, OH
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
Got this at the dollar tree and didn't think it would work as well as the name brand but it smelled exactly the same and worked just as well.
Green Pond, SC
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
Picked this up and it works just like the name brand product. I rub it on my chest, around my nose and I experience instant relief
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
I get the from the dollar store and it works really well. But only do i use it as a chest run but it's also invaluable for acne.
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
Is not Vicks vapor rub, but it works just as well for half the price. And I can find this brand anywhere not the Vicks brand.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
I love it and it cures everything from coldes, to headaches. My mom always slabs it all over me whenever I don't feel well
Sun Valley, NV
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
I use this on my kids when they are sick. Its cheap and helps with breathing. It is just the same as vicks vapor rub.

Looking for your answer?