Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz

by Assured

Relieving your cold and cough symptoms is as easy as rubbing your chest! Vaporizing chest rub uses menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus to suppress coughing and provide temporary relief from nasal congestion. Chest rub is also great for treating muscle...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz!
Bella Vista , AR
This is a great and affordable option next to Vick’s. The jelly is thick and smells of eucalyptus and menthol. When you’re sick it’s good to put on your chest or feet (put socks on after so it can absorb the solution). The only thing I’d improve about it is to make it a tad stronger as far as the scent.
Kansas City, KS
This works just as well as the name brand for me. I'm giving 4/5 only because I recently had to replace my last jar because it randomly made my nose peel after multiple days of use. But to he honest, it had maybe expired & I forgot to check before I tossed it. New jar works great!
Lanham
Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz uploaded by Kate R.
Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz uploaded by Kate R.
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
This Sucks. I got the flu like 3 days ago and I've used this before but not 3 days in a row just like once every week or less and I've been reapplying it like every two hours and my neck and nostrils are COMPLETELY burned it's so itchy and swollen I can't even. do yourself a favor and buy Vicks instead! For The Record, I don't have sensitive skin.
Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz uploaded by Michelle G.
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
Why have I been spending around $6 for Vicks when I could have got this for $1 ??? Smells the same and just as strong as Vicks. The smell stayed for hours and helped breathe when my nose was congested. Really glad I found this and won't be going back to Vicks.
BULLS GAP, TN
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
Ithis is a life savor in the winter time and spring when allergies are high and we get these crazy coughs due to cold amd pollen. This chest rub helps relieves coughs and opens nasal passages up helping you to breath better. Always keep a container of this in your medicine cabinet. This is really a great product
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
Works identical to name brand as far as I can tell but for way less money. If you are familiar with the name brand or other vapor/menthol/camphor ointments in petroleum this should be about the same!
Town 'n' Country
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
As a Hispanic this has always been a must have in my house ! Best way to use is run some on the bottom of your feet at night and put some socks on and go to sleep. You will feel so much better the next day.
N Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
My miracle worker and doctor! This is in my emergency kit why? I'm not a person who doesn't like the feeling or being in the position of being Ill. When a cough is way to strong to the point it feels like my sickness try to fight me , I have to call my partna in crime because I know he have my back! I will continue to buy this as long as I shall live. Yes y'all its that good! I would recommend this a thousand percent ! It clears up your nostrils, its great for migraines ; just rub a dime size against your temples and it just open the gates of heaven for you.
Toronto, OH
Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz uploaded by Megan K.
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
I use this on pretty much everything when I'm sick. It may be generic bit OTT works just as good as Vicks. We put it in the vaporizer dot below the nose, put on feet and cover with socks, back, chest. It really does feel like it helps and I've grown used to the smell... I know some cats hate the smell but a few of ours aren't scared to love on us when we have itt on
Gadsden, AL
Review for: Assured Vaporizing Chest Rub, 16-oz
I got this from the Dollar Tree and it works just as well as the name brand one I am in love with this stuff I have a hard time breathing sometimes and when I put this on I feel so much better this stuff is a dollar and it works wonders! I would highly recommend!!!

Looking for your answer?