Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Julie A.
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN

My children often get really blocked nose in the winter due to cold season. After endless tries of other medicines I took them to the pediatrician who referred this product for both of my girls. It is safe to use several times a day and it doesn't burn so the kiddos didn't mind
Jason C.
Jason C.

I love my saline. If you can feel your nose starting to stop up us this and it provide you a lot of relief. This is a super low price point. Make sure if you are an allergy suffer that you keep a bottle of this stuff lying around your house. It is close to an instant relief.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA

I use this when my sinuses are super dry from a cold, allergies, or a change in weather. The liquid comes out smooth and doesn't irritate my nostrils at all. The blend is equivalent to other blends out there. I notice a difference between when I use this and when I don't.
Christie T.
Christie T.

i have tried assured sakine nasal spray a few times it work well for my husband but for me it doesn't work that well it always leaves my nose worse i can;t stand spraying things up my nose so i will not buy it again and the price wasn't to much just not worth it to meĀ
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Alexandria, LA

This nasal spray is awesome! I use it to help with my allergies during the winter and spring months here in Louisiana and it helps me to breathe better and not be so stopped up. I have found that this one is so much better than some of the others I have tried.
Sagvun A.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL

Very effective long lasting effect. I felt somehow deceived when I found out that the medication volume was dramatically reduced for more or less the same price.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH

Excellent product! If you are a sinus sufferer or have allergies don't grab the Afrin but do grab the saline spray. Afrin and other medicated nasal sprays only last for a short while and you tend to over use. Most people are unaware that after three days you get this thing called rebound, which is a stuffy nose because you used too much Afrin the solution is to use Saline and it takes a week to get back to normal.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Franklin, OH

Works decently, but I have used better products before. I bought this because of the cheap price.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.

This saline spray really is a quick fix to a stuffy nose. I suffer from hay fever allergies and some days I really need it and some days I really don't
Tina E.
Tina E.

This works really good as a quick fix to open a stuffy nose, but be careful not to turn your head too far back because it will drain down your throat and it taste like sea water.
Cita V.
Cita V.
San Diego, CA

How's often can this be use for? I have used it for 1 month.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL

Is this brand as good as others?

Join Now