BY ASSURED

Sarah S.
Mansfield, AR
I love these q-tips! They are very reasonably priced, and can be used for numerous things! They don’t unravel while I clean my ears and are pretty durable. I’ve also used them to clean the edges of my nails and small furniture crevices! Definitely multi-purpose and reliable
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
I will not be purchasing these again. Product is made with very cheap material. I cannot even clean my ears without the qtip bending/breaking. I also use these for doing my makeup and painting my nails, the poor quality of these qtips make it impossible to use these for any of the things I need them for. I have thrown both boxes away as they are useless, and I will be going back to the original qtip brand. I DO NOT recommend these to anyone.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Assured Cotton Swabs - These cotton swabs perform just like the brand name ones do. The size is comparable to the brand name also. These are multipurpose use for me, especially to remove my makeup. Definitely purchase again
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
There's two versions of these. The cotton on plastic and the cotton on paper. I much prefer the cotton on paper. Even though the paper is more susceptible to flexing due to moisture the tips feel like they are attached better and they are also a bit thicker and a better quality of spun cotton overall.
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
They get the job done but you have to stab gently. They are flimsy and kinda hurt as they dont have as much cotton as the Q-tips® Cotton Swabs. If you need a more affordable option, go with Equate Cotton Swabs instead.
Alissa O.
These swabs are really cheap. I didnt expect much because they're from the dollar store but the stick part breaks really easy and isn't sturdy enough for even minimal pressure. The package is very poorly put together as well.
Natasha T.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I buy these all the time. They are so great and have many uses. I use it for cleaning tough spots like laptop keys, nail care or ear hygiene. Super cheap so I always buy them in bulk so I rarely run out. They also come in various package sizes if you need them on-the-go.
Rylie M.
Clearlake
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is the dollar store brand so don’t let anybody sell you this for more than a dollar. The cotton tip isn’t as big as the equate or a-tip but there is no stray cotton. Its good to clean your ears with the slender design.
Janelle B.
Hopedale
Basic and they get the job done affordable for broke college kids like me. Quality without a high price. Effectively works for all my needs, does not disappoint. Very gentle and good for sensitive skin.  Yes I'd love to recommend them to others.
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are cheap, but they get the job done. I always buy these! They’re just as good as the more expensive brands. They’re very effective, and I use them all the time. I don’t think there’s any room for improvement.