BY ASSURANCE

Assurance Protective Underpads, XL, 20 count: Assurance brand protective underpads provide extra protection where needed, such as beds and chairs These protective incontinence products contain no latex Assurance provides superior performance and excellent value see more...

Talaina M.
These are excellent! We use them for a family member who is bed-ridden and has a permanent catheter. They're very light and thin, but provide excellent protection. They absorb a lot more than I thought they would. I highly recommend these.
Heather G.
I use these more for painting. I can use one pad to cover my paint floor area and use it multiple time even spilling a huge cup of water on it once the pad absorbs the water right away. they are affordable and very absorbent.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are perfect anywhere you need protection from leaks. They are good for chairs and beds. I've put them in my car when my dog is with me. They absorb well and don't allow liquid to run off!
Brittney D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not to be funny, but I use these for my dogs. I buy these because they're bigger, cheaper, and better quality than regular puppy pads.
Cristal L.
Las Cruces, NM
These pads are great for extra protecting wherever needed either if in bed or chairs. They contain no latex. And are excellent value
Sandra W.
These were actually used by friend for her 4 year old who would wet the bed she said it worked out perfect for them
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
I buy the bed pad version and use them for dog wee wee pads they're bigger better absorption and cheaper!
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Muy buen producto cien por ciento recommendado te da muchas protección por varias horas
Jennifer H.
These are good and work exactly like they should. Price is great too. No complaints.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are incredibly absorbent.
These were such a life saver after I had my daughter 2 years ago.. and also after my leep procedure last week.
I hate pads if I don't have to wear them, but if I do these are the only option.
Monika M.
Is it good for any age?
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How thick are these? Are they inserts or full underwear?
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How protective is the pad?