Asstd National Brand Copic Sketch Markers - Skin Tones 1

by Asstd National Brand

Used by artists and designers worldwide, Copic markers provide the ultimate solution to design, flexibility and artistic liberty. more comfortable grip markers will not roll away fit into a special airbrush system durable, interchangeable polyester nibs in 9 different weights and styles fast drying alcohol based non- toxic refillable double-ended low-odor blendable for use on paper, leather, wood, fabric, faux fur, plastics and more includes 6 markers imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Asstd National Brand Copic Sketch Markers - Skin Tones 1!
How would you rate this product?
Blaze A.
Dixon, MO
Asstd National Brand Copic Sketch Markers - Skin Tones 1 uploaded by Blaze A.
Asstd National Brand Copic Sketch Markers - Skin Tones 1 uploaded by Blaze A.
I seriously LOVE this marker set! This set has lasted me so long. Pros: They last a long time, amazing quality, best on bristol board. Cons: Expensive, refills cost alot. If you have the money for it, and are an artist, go for it !!
member-b8bd51
The product is amazing and I love the packaging and the color selection. They have a very flat face which I appreciate. I have no real approvals of the product. They are somewhat expensive but I would recommend to all artists. I would recommend that all artist try this product.
Therese H.
Catonsville, MD
They work great. They look nice on any type of paper in my opinion. They might cost a bit much but they blend super well. I like them. I suggest that you don't buy all the copic markers at once, slowly build your collection.
Emily M.
I have these in the Choi version. Still very good skin colors! My only complaint is I wish there was more shades. Like in between shades for blending for darker and lighter skin tones. That's about it for complaints. It is a great product and it's saved my but for some pictures
Darlene P.
Wixom, MI
I absolutely LOVE the selection of skin tones in this set of six sketch markers! I am looking forward to purchasing many more markers in the near future. They blend perfectly... especially when used with Memento ink and Neena white cardstock.
Amelie K.
Glen Rock, NJ
These are one of my favorite markers. They are very light and see thru but they can also blott and look a little weird. They run out kinda fast but they can look really nice on paper.
Molly K.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I use these markers for various skin colors for my fashion illustrations and they look fantastic! they aren't too wet and I love how they are dual-ended, with the felt tip and blunt ends. They do run out pretty quickly but I don't use them for anything other than the skin color, so I don't need to replace that often. It makes it really easy that they come in one pack as well!
Cameron B.
Copic markers are amazing markers - very pigmented, easy to blend, double ended (brush tip!!), comfortable to hold. The list can go on. But what keeps me from giving five stars is how EXPENSIVE these markers are! EACH marker is $8. Not a pack. A singular marker costs $8.
Ashley N.
After hearing so many good things about these markers I decided to put out the money to purchase them. After about two uses they were completely dried out, I returned them to the store and was refunded with another set that did the exact same thing! needless to say I am very disappointed
Keila M.
I recently purchased some copics to find out if they were worth all the hype. They do have very pigmented ink. A great place is the brush tip on one end. However they are ridiculously expensive ranging from $8 for one marker. There are definitely other Alternatives such as touch twin markers that I would recommend. But overall they are really great alcohol-based markers but the price brings it down.

Looking for your answer?