Assorted Pork Chops Tray uploaded by michelle A.Assorted Pork Chops Tray uploaded by Liliana E.

BY SMITHFIELD #10 in Pork

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL
I love my porkchop is not dinying on that.. My husband eats this like all the time everytime i ask him what he santa to eat thats his first choice. I love the chewingness on the bones and the way ur flavored it you get what u want..
Isaiah R.
these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good these are good
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
My dad doesn't eat pork anymore. But that doesn't stop my mom, sister, and I. Cook these up with some green beans and mashed potatoes and you have yourself a meal. Pro: this may be gross but my sister and I love these on the grill. The pork fat gets crispy and the flavor is amazing!
Angel M.
My favorite thing to do with these pork chops is to brown em up in a cast iron skillet with onion and garlic and fresh mushrooms and once they are browned, add a can of mushroom gravy and finish them in the oven and enjoy them over white rice, quick, easy and every so filling
Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
i buy these all the time. my family love pork chops and i often make Chuleta guisada in my puerto rican household! so yummy! i can always expect great quality and great pricing. i buy mine at walmart and i will def be repurchasing forever. i recommend this to everyone
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
These chips are always a nice variety of cuts and are generally uniform in size. They are delicious and cook up nicely on the griddle. I trust this brand and the price is always great. I love that it doesn't have a ton of added sodium as most other pork products do.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Heights, NY
Boneless Thin Pork Chops Tray
I have buy this thin pork chops and i have stew them with celery i bought this in my supermarket food bazar very good taste
I fist make refried onion green pepper tomato with sazon and them put them to stew tih celery
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Assorted Pork Chops Tray are perfect for dinner. I trust the Smithfield name and they exceed my expectations with this product. I picked mine up at a locally owned grocery store. I will continue to be a repeat customer
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
This is actually what we just had for dinner. This is a great buy and can make more than one meal if you freeze them separately. They have really great flavor and you can prepare them many different ways. This is a great meal that my family really enjoys.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
These chops are very good when baked. I thought that they were very moist and had a good flavor. There was a lot in the package for it’s lower price. I liked how lean they were. I would recommend this to people who like pork that is lean and thin.