BY NONE

Whatever your favorite "true to life" jelly bean flavor, you'll find it in this 20 flavors box of Jelly Belly Gourmet jelly beans! Send your party guests home with a fun favor or treat yourself to a midday snack! Box measures 2.5"W x 3.15"H. see more...

Cicely W.
Sanford, NC
Jelly Belly jelly beans are the champagne of all jelly beans. They are so flavorful and I love the size. Not too large and not too small. These jelly beans come in a myriad of flavos. Every flavor you could imagine and many you would have never thought of are produced by jelly belly jelly beans. The packaging is also festive. Many other jelly bean brands are entirely too sweet and leave a sugary residue on your teeth, but not jelly belly jelly beans. They are extremely high quality and absolutely delicious. They also give you a pamphlet so that you can combine jelly beans to create custom flavors. What fun!
Denise L.
Parkville, MO
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are easily my favorite snack food on the planet. These little beans come in a wide variety of flavors, 49 for this 2-pound pouch. Flavors such as: Green Apple, Mango, Raspberry, Red Apple, Plum, Kiwi, Peach, Coconut ... and Wild Flavors like: Buttered Popcorn, Bubble Gum, Dr. Pepper, French Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallow. The pouch has a guide telling you what each jelly bean flavor is, and looks like. Often included with gift box / sampler varieties of Jelly Belly is a small card that tells you how to make flavor combos to enhance your Jelly Bean experience. A prime example would be Very Cherry. By itself it is a very rich - cherry flavor. However take 1 cherry + 1 Dr. Pepper and you now have Cherry Dr. Pepper flavor.
Belle L.
California
Ah, I used to like Jelly Beans a lot when I was younger, but there was a point when I started to feel headache when I ate it too much or too often. I think it was because of the smell. It does smell nice though, but I guess I just have had enough with it.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Jelly Belly jelly beans are the best. Their flavors are spot on, and you can have 20 for about 100 calories, so it's really fun to mix and match flavors without going overboard on the sweets. The colors and variety make them great for parties too.
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
I am not a big fan of jelly beans, but I love these! They are not too sweet and make the perfect snack. I love how unique the flavors are and it amazes me how they make jelly beans with extreme different flavors.. My daughters love them too,
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
Love jelly beans! I like the unique flavors that only jelly belly has and I really like to test the weird ones out. Some of my favorite are watermelon, toasted marshmallow, and buttered popcorn!
Caitlin C.
I normally hate jelly beans but these are terrific. They actually taste like the flavors they are named for and I love that Jelly Belly gives you recipes for combining flavors together.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my all time favorite candies. I love all the flavors. Jelly beans are also good to add in gifts, crafts and incorporate into board games with kids.
Tabatha P.
Sparrows Point, MD
There's never a dull moment with these little beans of yumminess. They are affordable. So many different flavors tour sure to find ones you like
Latasha W.
Mineral Spgs, AR
I love the Jelly Belly jelly bean candy. I really love the one that tastes just like butted popcorn. Eat them all together and get special taste.