BY ASSETS BY SARA BLAKEY #57 in uncategorized

Size Chart >. Get a firm tummy and wow-worthy legs with these stylish slimmers. Featuring a pretty pattern and built-in body-shaping, you ll have center-of-attention legs and a slim silhouette. Flattens tummy, smoothes thighs & rear. Legs look trendy in top-notch textures. So comfortable! Non-binding waistband won t dig in. When should I wear? All the time! Patterns are always in style. 88% Nylon 12% Lycra® Spandex. see more...

Dorissa V.
Bronx, NY
I bought this when I was a few months post partum. I was so self conscious of my new mum bud. Pros, smoothed lines and sucked everything in. Cons the only hose like fabric is very fragile. But despite that an amazing product and will buy again
Jaclyn C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these tights. Super comfortable and cute. The only thing is they are way more expensive than a typical pair of tights.
Marion F.
I never heard anything good about Spanx. Everyone I knew was laughing about them, saying that slimmers like these were for silly old baby-boomer women who are trying to wedge their saggy guts and butts back in place.

And of course everyone I know hates the women who invented them. She's a billionaire now though and nobody I know is so go figure...

Anyway, these Spanx are pretty awesome. I love the patterned stocking, that's totally hot, and if it was winter and I was feeling droopy I would wear these to work. I am in pretty great shape anyway and look totally hot in stockings and heels so I could pull these off.

I think it's the pattern that sells me on these. I love funky patterned stockings, with an old-school or hipster or trendy look about them, and these certainly fit that bill. Worn with a sexy but business-like dress suit these could work out just fine.

Why not, I'm ready to give these Spanx a try, who cares what my friends say?!?!
Katharine K.
Brooklyn, NY
Phenomenal product. Everything they make is flawlessly crafted. tightens you up and keeps everything looking sleek and slim.
Wynsda W.
Indianapolis, IN
No need for whole body underwear or pants under skirts. These tights keep you warm everything in place and add a sexy style. I have all kinds of patterns.
Ashley D.
I am very selective when it comes to tights and I will now only purchase spanx and assets. High quality, slimming and tight. These products do not stretch out over the course of a day, they are comfortable and give me a great shape. I found the assets line at target and I grabbed a few pairs of spanx tights at Nordstrom rack.