BY ASSETS BY SARA BLAKEY #7 in uncategorized

Transform your figure with this super powerful high-waist panty! Compression zones sculpt the natural waist, eliminate muffin top and flatten the tummy Specially designed rear pockets offer an added lift in back Ultra comfortable leg openings offer smooth transition to skin Sleek yarns are soft and comfortable see more...

Joy T.
Cleveland, TN
I purchased this product from Kohl's. I used it during my post-partum time period to help everything go back to normal. This product is amazing!!!!! I got my shape back within 2 weeks without being stuck with the belly pooch!
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I looked and looked for something perfect to wear under my wedding gown. I wanted something I wouldn't be miserable in, considering you will be wearing them basically all day. They held tight, and didn't roll. They were perfect!
kelly G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm not a big girl, but some of my cheapy but gorgeous dresses show my belly button and it looks awful. When I wear this, it helps a LOT. I wear it with anything that is tight and I love the results.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
I am a curvy girl in process of loosing weight. At the moment I have unwanted that that bulges in dresses, but with the high-waisted panty it flattens it out and gives me a slimmer look.
Gabriela S.
I love the feeling and look. You can wear it with dresses and it makes you feel slim and comfortable. Makes me feel skinny when I'm wearing tank tops cant tell I have a muffin top.
Naomi M.
Hialeah , FL
This is perfect for me.... Especially since i am a little chubby (lol). I tend to wear these under all my dresses to help me look a little slimmer.... would def recommend it
Lily N.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love these undies. It makes me feel so secure when I have these on. If I could, I would wear these 7 days a week and not just for special occasions.
Taylor H.
Brandon, FL
I hate the original Spanx because they are so tight. I needed this to just smooth out areas under a tight dress and it did the trick without suffocating me!
Maggy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Love to wear when i wear a dress it gives my body just the right figure totally love it ..you can wear it with jeans too ans it so comfortable
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is really good for covering any access flesh when you are wearing a dress or antyhing to show off you body. Great product!
stephanie o.
Huntington Park, CA
Where can I find this item?
Adriana S.
San Antonio, TX
How good does this work and can you see it through clothing?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
How do sizes run? Meaning how well does it fit? ~jessnherguys~
Cristina E.