BY UBISOFT #23 in Xbox Games

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY - London, 1868. The Industrial Revolution fattens the purses of the privileged while the working class struggles to survive - until an Assassin emerges from the underworld to rally to their defense. Rise to lead the world's first organized crime family. Conquer the streets of London. Bring the ruling class to their knees. Make history in a visceral adventure unlike any game you've played before. PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION - Enter the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin from those who seek to silence him. And help a friend of author Charles Dickens keep a secret that could get him killed. see more...

Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
Assassin’s Creed is one of my favorite video game series. I love the stories, the history and the details that go into each game. This one is unique in that you can swap between two different playable characters, a male and a female.
Dehonna J.
Wasn't reply fond of this game. I was disappointed to know that there were somethings on other creed games that weren't in this one. 😶 Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Another great AC game! You get to play as twins (a boy and a girl), makes things interesting. You get a new zip line tool, it’s super convenient for getting around the city! Beautiful graphics and great story line as always! Definitely one of my favorites out of the series! Top three for sure
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
First off I want to ask, why is this game so damn boring???
I have been a die hard Assassin's Creed fan since Ezio's story. And I have been on the edge of my seat for the last few years since Desmond's demise. Assassin's Creed is my all time favorite game series and story. I love it more than Halos story, more than Skyrim or Far Cry or any other game with a haunting, stay-with-you storyline. Assassin's Creed has always been the games I've put on a pedistool. But these were just, games, in my opinion. The story of Jacob and Evie is good, but not startling and gripping like other characters. The game itself was kind of monochromatic. I understand that the Industrial Revolution streets of London weren't the most colorful and that's why there are so many hues of brown, but I still found it a bit droll. The missions to gain control of the cities felt like work to me, instead of fun. I beat the game 100% none the less, but I definitely didn't have as much fun as I did when killing redcoats or sailing the seas. I just held this game to a high standard based on how extremely good the games before it are. I will not be replaying this game like I did the other Assassin's Creeds. I am less than patiently waiting for the addition of Origins, which has to be better than this game. It wasn't bad by any means, it just wasn't as exceptional as the other games in this series.
Megan W.
Winchester, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
The best Assassin's Creed in my humble opinion. The bosses are fun to play, the story lines pull in history and the stories behind them are pretty fun. Running around though is my favorite (almost like GTA). Prepare to spend hours sucked into this game
Michael H.
York, PA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Much like my other Assassin's Creed reviews, this game is too amazing! Each game in this series has progressively gotten better over time and this is no exception. I recommend it and the other games as well.
Shailine D.
This is my game. I have loved this series since Assassin's Creed first came out years ago. My fiance knew I loved this game that he made sure to surprise me with this game when we bought the Xbox one. It's so good. I'm trying to get my kids into this game. My fiance is loving it now.
Tabatha P.
Memphis, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
After upsetting almost every girl who played their games and making a terrible game (Unity), Ubisoft is clearly trying to make up for it with this entry into the Assassin's Creed franchise. And it's working.

In this game you're introduced to the Frye twins, Evie and Jacob. They're polar opposites with Jacob more interesting in starting a Victorian street gang than doing his actual job as an Assassin. Evie's more serious but with her own goofy side. You're able to switch back and forth between them for the free roaming portions of the game and pretty much most of the side quests. The main quests themselves are divided up between the two of them. Jacob's all about beating some heads in while Evie's a master of stealth.

The game is enjoyable. The plot is interesting and the setting in Victorian London is just beautiful. All the side characters are rich and interesting. I never thought I'd want to see Alexander Graham Bell and Charles Darwin fighting crime together but now I really do because of how interesting and vivid they were in the game.

Black Flag was interesting but a bit dull. Unity was an absolute boring mess. But Syndicate is amazing.

I guess female's aren't that hard to animate after all. And they make good characters in a game.
Kristina G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is currently the love of my household. For the first time in the franchise they have a female character that isn't just a little side game, and she's amazing. The dynamic between the twins is really cool, and the world is ten times bigger than every other they've ever made. You're immediately hooked right from the tutorial. We got the special edition that not only has ten bonus missions called "The dreadful crimes" but also a limited edition Darwin and Dickens conspiracy mission. Very cool. I love how they've always thrown these little historical tidbits in there, like in the other games when you had to help Benjamin Franklin get all his papers that blew away, basically insinuating that without your help these people wouldn't have gotten so far, etc... Lol... Totally hilarious, and this one follows that with your having to help Alexander graham bell with his telegraph machine and him working on and giving you special weaponry. Ubisoft outdid themselves with this game, and they'll be hard pressed to beat themselves next time around in this franchise. TEN STARS!!!!
Sam H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beautiful, beautiful game. The city of London was depicted in stunning accuracy. Gameplay was solid and the assassin's creed algorithm of gameplay stays consistent. Story was a bit of a let down and ultimately too short, but the opportunity to encounter real life figures like Alexander Graham Bell and Karl Marx made the story engaging enough.
Zafiro I.
I'm planning to buy this for someone as a gift, is it any good?
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Swindon
Does this version have more content than the console ones?
Lori N.
Is this in keeping with the other Assassin Creed games? Meaning, is it just as good graphic and story line wise?
Carlos P.
Riverview, FL
I did not finish playing Unity...it just got very boring very quickly. Is this game more of the same, or is the story actually worth playing?
Kayla B.