BY ASS KICKIN

This delicious gourmet peanuts lightly covered with habanero flavoring for a taste that's sure to tickle your fancy. Southwest Specialty Foods is as well known for our innovative packaging as we are for our hot products. From the unique designs and... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I am writing this review for one person and that would be my grandmother. She loved every asskickin' thing that was there mostly the asskickin' ketchup. She bought it in bulk lol. We were able to find it at our local feed store in town but I am sure you can buy it offline now. I know that she would say she recommends this product.
Samantha T.
These peanuts are a great gift! This company also makes popcorn and beef jerky in various flavors.
Maddie L.
These are really cute to put into a gift basket. They have other products under this name too
Alondra S.
Toronto
It's super yummy, not a bag price for the amount it is. It's really good flavour. I bought it at my local grocery store it's not super expensive. I love it. I would buy it again. I definitely would recommend to others
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON
Got this in a gift basket once and absolutely loved it. Yummy with a nice kick.
Paloma E.
Are this really spicy or not? I love spicy food.
Stephanie O.
I mean do we really need these?
Bridget A.
Midland, TX
I've never tried see but have been dying to! How spicy are they?
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON
Anyone know where to find these in Canada?